Katie

Its been about minutes since Kol texted me that we were having a party. So basically im dead. I have been texting him but theres no reply

Anna burst through the front door, " Were having a party!!!" She squeals.

" Ugh If we have this party my mom will kill me." I just want to puch kol for throwing a party. Im the one whos gonna get in trouble.

" Look your dad just died. Im sure your mom wont get you in trouble." Anna sounds so convincing. I just wish i could believe her.

"Anna she will kill me"

"Nope. It'll be fine. Now go put on somthing better than," she pointed at my shorts and shirt,"that."

With a sigh I started up the stairs an to my room. I looked through my closet for the right clothes. I pulled out a knee high dress that flowed nicely and another mid thigh dress that was really tight. I couldn't help wonder wich one Grayson would like more. Then I shook my head at the thought of him and put on the floral knee high sleeveless dress with a pair of wedges.

I went down stairs and me and anna waited. We waited for hours. No one showed up and it started raining. Maybe the party was canceled.l

" Sky texted saying the party is canceled do to the storm and they are having car troubles." anna says.

I pull out my phone and text kol:

                                Where R U?

I wait about 20 min no reply. After about another hour i decide im gonna go look for them. 

" Im gonna go look for them," I announce.

" Ok im gonna eat all your food." Anna looks at me and smiles than she goes into the kitchen.

I grab my keys and run out into the storm. Once im in the car and i pull out of the driveway i start to worry. Grayson is with Kol. What if somthing happened. Driving in the rain was hard. Especially when my windsheild wipers stopped working. I clicked the button and they still didnt work. I let go of the steering wheel to mess with it real quick. I go to grab the wheel but its to late. I hear a honking noise and two bright lights are coming toward me.

I feel a sharp pain in my neck as im jerked foward. Then my head is slammed against somthing. Hard. Im being tossed like a ragdoll ang theres pain everywhere. I hear a snapping sound and then im ambushed by a burning sensation in my ankle. Next thing i know is the smell of gas and smoke. Then nothing.