Grayson

As I pulled up to Skyes house I knew it was gonna be the same drive to school and I couldn't handle it. I watched her walk out of the house and pull on the door handle. She knocked on the Window and rolled her eyes as I unlocked the door.

"Sorry ," I muttered as she crawled into the car

Of course she was wearing one if the shortest dresses in the history of the world with five inch heels. Honestly, Skylers not my type. I'm more into layed back girls. Skylers heels make her way taller than me and  I kinda have to reach up to hug her.  Not to sound ungrateful but I like girls shorter than me. I usually go for brunnets who don't wear A caked face of make-up, And have a nicer personality. Even though im not really into skylar, She boosts my popularity level. Yeah, yeah I know. Not right.

"Are you even listening!?" I heard her yelling.

"Yeah" I moaned.

"No your not, Jesus YOUR such a a bad boyfriend. Why am I even dating you. Your not even that cute." She flipped down her mirror and started fixing her hair.

 I'm usually used to her rudeness and brutality, but now she was just annoying and I couldnt take it anymore. I Pulled over a couple blocks from the school and leaned over Sky to open the door.

"Get out" Was all I could manage as I leaned back

" What?"

" Did I stutter. Get out. We're through. Done. Get out of my car."

She stepped out and looked at me.

" Fine, whatever your loss."

          I closed the door and sped off. Through the rearview mirror I saw her pull out her phone and almost felt bad. Then I remembered how awful she was to  me and just kept going.