Katie

When i woke up i smelt food. Chicken i would guessed. The house was warm and the fire place in front of me was lit. The sky outside was a pure gray. I sat up and stretched. It was quite. The only sound i heard was the flames cra ckling. I reached for the flames to feel there warmth and was burned by a spark I yelled out in pain

        " I wouldnt do that if i were you, Hon" My head snapped to the direction of the manly voice. A few feet away from me a man was sitting in my dads favorite seat.

        It was my dad. I felt the tears in my eyes. " Daddy...." My voice cracked and i was on my feet walking slowly to the chair. He just followed me with his eyes. He had his goofy smile that always made me feel happy. Then it was gone. Replaced by a plain living room.  Then i heard an awful noise. A Faint yell. I could tell it was far. It was an awful screeching noise. 

         Before anothe secnond passed i was out the door running. I ran so fast. I didnt need a second i just knew. I knew who was making the sound. I ran. As i got  closer it got more horrifying. Now it was a screech. I was almost close enough to make out a figure on the ground. Then i heard a blood curdling scream. I ran faster. Within a matter of Minutes i was there and my suspicion was confirmed. 

        Laying before me was grayson. Doubled over in pain making a noice that made the hair on my arms stick up. I fell to my knees. My mouth was gaped open and he screamed again. This scream made me crawl foward and grab him. There was nothing i could do. This scream mad my heart hurt. Made tears fling themselves out of my eyes. My breathing stop. This scream was for aiden. His little brother.