Grayson

School was a complete waste of time today. It was a pretty awful day. I had to see katie. I was a complete jerk who ignored her. It was a pretty bad. Im sure she hates me now. I wanted to just punch myself in the face when i put my arm around sky. Then to make things worse i looked backe at katie. How can i be so stupid. I dont want Katie to hate me. I actually wanted to make up but she doesnt seem to want to.

I think about all of this as i wait for Kol to come pick me up.Ugh i just feel so awful. What if she hates me forever. I cant let that happen. I about to grab my phone When Kol burst through the door.

"Ready for the best night ever." Hes laughing and he has skylar next to him.

" Babe, You are gonna love us after this." Skylar laughs. She comes over and grabs my hand.

" Whats going on?" I ask.

" Youll see." Skylar pulls me out the door and towoards the car. I cant even object. Im sure whatever there planning is better than sitting in the house for the rest of my life. Im not to excited that it involves Sky though.

I get into the passenger side of the car and sky jumps in the back.

"Eww you need to clean this car it smells like ....Ugh i dont even know its just gross." Sky complains as she throws a sock at Kol.

Kol starts the car but it doesnt start. He tries and tries but nothing happens.

" Whats wrong," Sky asks.

" Ugh call a tow truck. Looks like the party is gonna have to wait. Text everyone." Sky pulls out her phone and starts texting.