Katie

About a week later. 

        Its been about a week since my dads death. And since i last talked to grayson. Tomorrow is tuesday and i have to return to school. Even though we only have about a week left till thanksgiving break i have to go this week. I dont want to go and face all the sad faced people apoligizing for somthing that was non of their control. I dont want to face my best friend who i have been ignoring. Shes texted and called and shes even showed up the the house. I just cant see her yet but tomorrw ill be forced to see her. 

        " Hon, You have a phone call. Its Anna." My mom called up to me.

        " Im not home" I called back down.

        " Well you have to eat dinner so lets go" She called back up. 

        " Im coming down hold on." I went to the bathroom and cleaned up then i went  downstairs.

        I took my plate and headed up stairs.

        After dinner i went into the shower and then i threw on a pair of shorts and a tanktop.

        Ugh. It was so late and i didnt want to go to sleep cause that just meant school adn im really not in the mood for it all. But my mom just insists i need to go. Whatever ill go and ill have to deal with it sooner or later. Might as well be sooner. 

         I decide that i need to just face the day and what better way to do that then get full rest. I crawled into bed and puled the covers over my head and went to sleep.