Katie

As i left his room i shut the door. Then i quietly crept down the stairs. I walked out the front door and locked it behind me. I walked to the car and got in. I Sat there for a minute. Waited for the tears but they never came. I elt nothing sad. Nothing angry. All i felt was warmth. The warmth o knowing Grayson was asleep an not hurting.

         I started to car and drove home. I looked at the scenery as i drove. It was so quiet. Dark and peacful. I thought about what happened. My dad died. My dad is dead. Gone. Never ever coming back. Still nothing. I waited as i thought these words to myself but nothing came. I decided to give up and just stop.

         I arrived at the house and went inside. i walked up to my room and closed the door. I elt so grimy. I was still in my light wash jeggings and pink shirt. I kicked off my vans and started the shower. Once i got in i washed up and got out. I decided to wear a pair o Pjs that my dad got me or christmas a couple years ago. I crawled into my bed with a picture of him and i held it close to my chest.

         As i dozed off i though of him and where he is now. Everyone says in a better place but i dont beliebe it. If me and mom arent there its not better. I wondered if he was really looking down on me and mom. I thought about how much more time he couldve spent with us. Why dad? Why My dad? I had no answer to the only question i had. Why My dad?