Chapter 9: Unspoken Truth

[Chaery POV]

I’ve been living with the boys for almost a month already and I was happy that their new album is a huge success. Their schedule had been these past few days due to several comeback performances that they had. Despite that, I tried my best to be there for them, most especially to Ryeowook. I’m not only became closer to the members but as well as to Ryeowook, but the strange thing keeps on reoccuring again. I admit that I love him more than everybody but something inside me tells me that it was not. And I noticed that donghae looked depressed, everytime I would ask him what’s wrong, he would just smile to me and tell me that he is alright. I can’t hold myself on worrying about him. I know I should focus on my own boyfriend, but why is this happening to me?

Today, Ryeowook will go to Japan for his musical and he will go for almost a week.

You take care of yourself there arasso? And don’t overwork too much.” I said as I gave him a tight hug.

“I will for you jagiya, so please wait for me.” He said as he slowly let go from my hug and he kissed my forehead.

“FLIGHT JP8526 going to Tokyo, Japan please proceed to the boarding area.”

“There goes my flight, I’ll see after a week, take care of yourself.” He said as he hug me again one last time and he proceed to the boarding area.

I was alone to accompany him in the airport today since all the other members are busy with their schedule. After I saw him boarded on the plane, I went outside the airport and decided to back to the dorms.

As I rode thr taxi, I suddenly felt cold and I became dizzy. After I reached the dorms, my sight became more blurry but I still managed to get up to the floor where our dorm is, I was about to open the door using my card key, it slip my hands and the door opened and suddenly my body wight heavier and eventually, everything went black.

[Donghae POV]

After our schedule today, I decided to go straight to the dorm as all of them went to eat outside. After I reached the dorms, I realized that I left my bag in my car in the parking lot. As I opened the door, I was surprised to saw Chaery fall down with her eyes closed, it was a good thing that I catched her. I carried her bridal style inside the dorm and I placed her in her bed. I touched her forehead and she had a high fever.

I panicked, I went to the kitchen to get a basin with water and a towel, I also get the thermometer from the first aid kit to monitor her temperature.

As I returned to her room, I noticed that she is sweating too much and she need to changed her clothes or else her situation might get worst. I don’t know what to do now, I know I should not do these, but she need to change. So I have no choice, I went to her closet and I grab a plain white shirt and a pink pajamas and went back to her. Slowly, with my eyes a little shut (since I don’t want to see her body naked) I pull out her clothes and I immediately put on the white shirt on her. Then little by little (I don’t want to wake her up) I changed her into her pajamas. After I changed her clothes, I quickly put the towel on her forehead and hoping that she will be alright. I hold her hand and I watched her breathe, she looked like an angel that falls from the sky.

I was mesmerizing her looks until unconciously my eyes became heavier and I went to dreamland.

[Leeteuk POV]

After we ate our dinner, we all decided to go back to the dorms. As we enter we noticed that the whole dorm was really quiet. I thought Donghae went ahead to us but where is he?

I walk down the hallway then I noticed that the door to Chaery’s room is opened. I was about to close when I noticed a figure sitting beside the bed, I peaked in only to saw Donghae sleeping while sitting beside Chaery and she is sleeping in her bed. I noticed also the towel on her forehead and the thermometer on her armpit. Maybe she is sick, but how come we didn’t know it? I get the thermometer from her armpit and I felt relieved that her fever is gone. It was a good thing that Donghae took care of her, which reminds me of what happened before.