Chapter 7: Start of Something New

[Sungmin POV]

As always, I woke up early today since we will have some rehearsals today for our comeback performances. After I took a quick shower, I went to the kitchen and I noticed that Ryeowook is already making the breakfast.

“Good morning ryeowook-ah! You’re early today huh?” I said as I get some milk from the fridge.,

“Well, I can’t sleep enough last night so that is the reason why I just decided to go here.” He said as he grabs some ingredients from the cabinet.

“I think I know the reason why.” I said as I started drinking the milk that I get from the fridge.

“Oh really? Do you know why?” he asked as he placed down the spatula and turned to me.

“It’s about Chaery-ssi right?” I said, the moment I mentioned her name, his fame turned into tomato red and he was blushing. He didn’t answer but instead he turned back to me again and continued cooking. But I could sense that he is still blushing.

“I knew, I am right.” I chuckled.

“What makes you think it was because of her?” he asked as he was still blushing.

“C’mon dongsaeng! You can’t hide it from me. Do you think I will not notice on how you look at her yesterday. She could melt in an instant the way you starred at her that time.” I said as I sat down on the chair in my kitchen table

“Am I really that obvious?” he asked as he let go of a sigh.

“Well, better make a move now or else some fish might get it on the finish line first.” I said as he smiled and I started to prepare the table for our breakfast and one by one, the members are coming our of their room and sit on the dinning area.

[Ryeowook POV]

The moment I saw Chaery in after we recorded the Raining Spell for love, my heart was totally captivated by her.             Unlike the other girls that I met before, she was far different from them. She was just a simple girl, but her simplicity comprises her own beauty. Another thing that I was attracted to her is her passion in music, although I haven’t heard him sing yet, but her love in composing songs is truly remarkable. I was also surprised that she was the creator of the Raining Spell for love that was included in our album. As she explained us the meaning of the song, it makes me wonder on where she is getting inspiration in writing that kind of song.

After we ate our breakfast, all of them went to their schedule as I was left in the dorms since it was my day off today. As I shut the door, I heard some soft music coming from the hallway. I followed what seemed to be a cold melody and I didn’t realize that I was already standing infront of Chaery’s room. The music is coming from here. I took a deep a breathe, and I knocked, and there was no response, so I knocked again, still no response. I hold the door knob and I noticed that it wasn’t locked, so slowly, I opened the door and I saw her playing some keys in her organ.

“hello chaery-ssi!” I said as she turned around and smiled to me. That smile is really sweet.

“oh! Hi Ryeowook oppa! How long have you been there?” she asked as she put down the music sheet that she is holding.

“Just awhile ago, anyway, what are you doing?” I said as I sat down on the edge of her bed near where she is right now.

“It’s nothing oppa, just making a new songs for your world tour.” She said as she is now totally facing me.