Chapter 10: OH my! Fantastic Henry!

[Henry POV]

I was done with my autograph signing here in Osaka, when my phone vibrated.

“Hello?”

“Henry-ssi!!!!”

“Oh! Ryeowook hyung! Why did you called?” I asked.

“Are you still in Osaka?” he asked.

“Ne! waeyo?”

“I’m in Osaka right now! Are you free today?” he asked.

“Okay, I’ll meet you in **** restaurant after an hour.” I said as I hung up the call and change into something comfortable. But of course, I still need to wear glasses and scarf so that the people won’t notice me.

After 30 minutes, hyung arrived; it was a good thing that the restaurant that I chose had private rooms so we wouldn’t get caught. We are like criminals hiding from the police. Kekeke!

“So hyung, what are you doing here in Osaka?”

“I’m here for the musical.” He said as he munch in the sushi infront of him.

“I heard that you and Chaery are together already, congratulations hyung!” I said.

“Thank you Henry-ssi, eitherway, I heard that you will also be working with him for your album?” he asked.

That’s what I’ ve heard from manager hyungnim. Are you okay with it?” I asked.

“Of course, it was all professional work anyway, that is the reason why I met you here.” He said.

I gave him a confusing looks and he still continue to eat his sushi, seriously, why is this person eating so much and doesn’t get fat?

“What is it hyung?” I asked.

“Since you will be also working with her for your album, why don’t you work with her also in the MV of your title single?” he said.

I almost choked up from eating as soon as I heard it coming from him.

“But why hyung? Wait a minute. Do you really love her? I mean I expecting awhile ago that you will be jealous over me since we will be working in my album and now you want me to chose her to be in the MV??” I curiously asked.

“Believe me, even before up to now, my love for her didn’t changed. And if your asking if I’m jealous, well, I really am, but as I said awhile ago, I love her, that is why I’m doing this.” He said.

“I can’t understand what are you saying hyung, could you please explain it further.” I said.

“Aish! This kid!” he said as he took a deep breathe before he said.

“I want Donghae to recover his feelings for her, if it doesn’t work, then now I’m sure that she really loved me.” He said

“So you’re using me for this eh?”

“uhmm..sort of. Kekeke~!” he said.

We talked for a few more minutes about our plan. At first I didn’t agree because it was all wrong. But I could see in his eyes on how deep his love for chaery, he love her so much that he even willing to let her go even if it kills him inside and out.

[Chaery POV]

After in was done in arranging the THIS IS LOVE song of super junior, I immediately went to the showers and put on a black shirt and white pants and put on my usual converse and went to the airport. Jung Hoon oppa called me awhile ago that he can’t pick Henry in the airport right now so he asked if I could and since I was done with my work right now, I just agreed to him.