Chapter 15: Way back into Love (Finale)

[Ryeowook POV]

As the lights went out, I let my tears fall down, I know she get what I wanted to tell her. It was hurtful for me to tell her this way. But I didn’t have any choice, this is the best way that I think for the botho of us. As I went back to the dressing room, I could hear the commotion outside, I thought it was just the fans since donghae and eunhyuk is the next to perform.

I locked the door of my dressing room as I cried my heart out. Never in my wildest dreams that I will know that I will experience this kind of pain. But if you really love someone you need to set them free. I will return her now to the person she is fated to be with.

After a few minutes, I washed up my tears and the stylist went in as she re-do my make up. The concert continued and after we had our final song, we bowed down and thanked the thousand of fans who are here with us.

As we went back, manager hyung-nim hushed towards us.

“hyung-nim, what’s wrong?” leeteuk hyung asked.

“Chaery was rushed in the hospital, she had an accident awhile ago.” He said as my eyes went wide and my feet run to itself towards the parking lot where my car is. Not minding the people around me, I start the ignition and drive as fast I could going to the hospital.

“Please Chaery, hold on.”

[Donghae POV]

 After hyung-nim said that Chaery had an accident, we all rushed ourselves to our cars, unconciously, I went inside eunhyuk’s car. As we put on our seatbelts, he started to drive off to the hospital.

As eunhyuk is driving really fast, my head started to ache and continous pictures flashes my mind; chasing cars, a crying lady and an accident.

Then I remember that day, I was chasing chaery as she drove off really fast. I want to explain everything to her, but I was too late. A truck hit him as I collide on her car after it was crushed.

Yes, I remember everything now.

Now I know this feelings I had for her is not weird, but rather, it was long staying in my heart.

Even though my mind forgets her, but my heart does not.

My hands were as cold as ice as I am staring blanky on the outside.

“My love, please don’t go. I am coming for you.”

[Ryeowook POV]

Unconciously, I didn’t realized that I am the first one to arrived in the hospital, I asked the nurse in the reception area on where is chaery’s room.

“May I know who you are sir to the patient?” she asked.

“I’m her boyfriend.” I answered.

Then after she told me the room number, I run as fast as I could. I opened the door and there I saw her lying unconciously. Her whole body is full of blisters. I sat beside her as the doctor came in.

“Are you here for the patient?” he asked.

“Ne! how is she doctor?” I worriedly asked.

“She is fine now, from the blisters that she had, she is lucky to survive from it” he answered.

“that’s a relief.” I said

“but also I learned that the patient suffered from a head trauma that caused her to have an amnesia before, so with this accident, I think it trigger inside, and her memory might get back.” He added.

“I actually expect that doctor.” I said as the doctor leave the room.

I sit beside her as I hold her hand that is as cold as ice.

“I love you Chaery so much.” Then tears starts to fall down.

I’m letting you go now. Thank you for everything.”

Then slowly I went in, and kissed her forehead.

Little by little, I let go,

Even though it hurts,

Even though it kills me inside and out.

But it is for the best.

I slowly created the distance to us, and with a heavy heart, I went outside.

“Please be happy with Donghae again.”

[Chaery POV]

“I love you Chaery.. and I’m letting you go now.” the guy said, his face is blurred but I could feel that he is hurting.

Then suddenly, I saw the picture of donghae and I together. We were so happy in each others arms.

Yes I remember everything now.

So that is why I am feeling like this towards him

I do really love him, so much, that my heart can never forget it.

That even though he hurted me, I still love him

And I can’t live without him.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw someone holding my hand and his head looking down.

I reached for his hair as I try to touched it,

He lifted his head up and my tears started to fall down,

“Donghae”

Yes it was him,

The man I thought I lost forever,

The man that my heart truly desires.

“You’re awake.” He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

“I found my way back Chaery, my jagiya.” He said as he looked deep in my eyes

And slowly,our distance is so close

And his lips landed to mine.

I was longing for this kiss

The kiss that is passionate, the kiss that is full of love.

“At last, I finally found you, my lee donghae.” I said as I hug him.

We were like that for a moment, then he asked me.

“How did you remember me?”

“its all because of ryeowook, his song made my way back to you.” I said.

“really?” he asked.

“Yup, how about you?” I asked.

My mind might forget, but my heart doesn’t. Because you are the music in me.” He said as he hugged me tightly.

That moment, I knew, I finally made my way home, back in his arms, back to the one I love.

*******************************************************************************

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! finally! i finished it. did you like it guys? hehe. I hope you do.

I will post an epilogue next. hehe