Chapter 13: Flashing Memories

[Chaery POV]

I woke up by the sunlight coming from my window. I slowly moved my body away from my bed and grab my phone which is located at the top of my side table. I unlock it, and I look on the time. It was already 9:30am, why did I slept this late?

So I went to the bathroom and done my usual morning routines, then I put on a baggy shirt and a pair of soft pants. I woke like this since I’m aware that the boys would probably in their schedules already and I will be alone again here inside the dorms.

After I finished eating my breakfast, I wash my own dishes and went back to my room when I heard something coming from one of the rooms, I followed where the sounds came from and I just found myself infront of donghae’s room. I slowly peeked in, and there I saw him playing something in his keyboard.

“Oh! Good morning chaery, did I woke you up?”He asked.

“Not at all oppa, why are you here? I mean, you don’t have a schedule today?” I asked.

He nodded as he motioned me to sit beside him; my heart beats faster as I sat beside him.

“So, what are you playing oppa?”  I asked

“I’m making a new song.” He said as he handed me the lyric sheet.

“1+1= love?” I asked as I read the title of the song.

“ne! actually, I was putting some melody on the first part and it wasn’t finished yet.” He said as he looked down.

“I can help you.” I smilingly offered.

“jincha? Are you sure? I mean if it is okay with you?” he blushingly said in which I find it cute.

“of course! Besides, I’m your group’s official songwriter and arranger. Actually I was a little bit disappointed that you didn’t tell it to me that you writing this song.” I said playing a little hurt.

“ani! I was planning to tell it to you, you just got here first.” He said as we both laugh.

I was looking down on the lyrics as I continued writing it. I heard from Leeteuk oppa that donghae is a very talented person, so seeing him have this kind of masterpiece is not a surprise to me.

I was continously writing some lyrics, when I came across some words that were familiar to me.

1+1 love sang as one by two, 1+1 is the moment we became not two but one.”

There was something in this words like to heard it somewhere.

“if you would come to me, my mind’s eyes would open, and the world would get brighter.”

I was in deep thought of thinking where could I heard this line, then suddenly, I dropped the pen that I am holding as I felt that my head is hurting right now. There were some pictures that flash inside, a girl and boy holding hands, and then there are cars that are moving in great speed like there were chasing each other.

“Argh! It hurts!” I said as I hold on to my head.

“Chaery, gwenchana?” he worriedly asked.

It took me a few more minutes until I recover from the headache, he get out of the room and returned with a glass of water in his hand.

“Here take this.” He offered as I reach for it and I drank it.

“So, how do you feel right now?” he asked.

“I’m fine now oppa, thank you for the water.” I said.