к

Jeno watched, munching on his popcorn as the two boys argued. They had interrupted his drama, sure, but he was still getting great use of his popcorn. "He should definitely come! It's good to let loose!"

Oh yeah, and they were arguing about him. Making it ten times better. "It's a party at a fraternity house!"

"Lucas will be there!"

"That doesn't make me feel any better!"

"Donghyuck too!"

"Once again, not better!" Renjun said, frowning at Jaemin.

"Please, what's the worst that will happen?"

"He's kidnapped, raped, and left on the side of the road for dead! My son could die!"

"I'm not your son," Jeno interjected, and they both looked at him. "Sorry, continue please."

"That's never happened before!"

"He could be the first!"

"He won't!"

"Actually, I have a math pretest tomorrow to assess knowledge," Jeno said softly, and Jaemin looked at him in disbelief.

"See! He can't flunk! He's top of the class!"

"He'd get his stress out!"

"My son will die a virgin and that's final!" Jeno choked on his popcorn, looking at Renjun with wide eyes. Jaemin snickered, and Jeno's face turned pink.

"I'll go!" Jeno said, giving Jaemin a deadly glare. He just knew he'd be teased about it later if he didn't agree. "I'll go to the party." Jaemin cheered, and Renjun groaned.

"I'll go too I guess."

"Time to go shopping!"

"I'm broke!" Renjun whined, and Jaemin chuckled.

"I'll buy your clothes, just come on!" Renjun groaned, but dragged himself after the energetic boy. Jeno followed, brushing off his oversized sweatshirt with his sweater paws and waddling after them, grabbing Renjun's hand almost as a reflex. They'd been friends since the beginning of college, hitting it off immediately.

Jeno and Jaemin had been friends for much longer, all the way since Jaemin stuck a glue dot on the girl annoying Jeno's hair in third grade. They'd been there through everything, even when Jeno changed and Jaemin didn't.

"I think this looks good."

"Why would he wear a harness?" Renjun asked, making Jeno blink. "He's not a dog!"

"I'm not wearing a harness," Jeno said, still nibbling on his popcorn.

"Damn that worker's cute," Jaemin said, trailing off to go pester the poor worker, who  looked terrified at the simple sight of a boy with a determined glint in his eyes coming towards him.

"Anyways," Jeno said, looking the racks and finding exactly what he was looking for. Tight leather pants and a white crop top made of netting, which he would pair with a pair of combat boots he had to dig out of his closet.

"Damn." Renjun managed, blinking. "Suddenly I'm gay for you."

"You have a boyfriend," Jeno responded, taking off the clothes and slipping back into his warm sweatshirt.

"Yes, I know. But I'm still gay," Renjun chose his outfit quickly before grabbing an outfit for Jaemin, knowing he'd be busy annoying the worker, and followed Jeno to the accessory table, where they found suitable accessories and dumped it all on Jaemin. "Sorry about him," Renjun said to the worker, who blinked.