۵

Jaemin pouted at the homework equation that Jeongwoo was stuck on, ignoring the stare that Jisung was giving him. Jeongwoo looked between his brother and his tutor, his eyebrows knitted at the look on his brother's face. "Jisung, do you have a crush on Jaemin?"

Jisung flushed red immediately and began to defend himself, saying he was just spacing out and that it wasn't anything big. "He doesn't," Jaemin hummed. "Let's concentrate Jeongwoo okay?"

"Okay. But I think he does. He's never looked at anyone like that before."

"Jeongwoo," Jaemin said, raising his eyebrows behind his chunky glasses. "Korean work."

"But I really think he does Jaemin! And you like him too, you always smile at him like he's your entire world!"

"Jeongwoo, work please," Jaemin said, and Jeongwoo sighed.

"No. Not until you two go on a date."

"You need to do your homework," Jisung frowned, and Jaemin leaned over to whisper something in Jeongwoo's ear.

"You did that?" Jeongwoo shrieked. "He did that?"

"Yes," Jaemin sighed. Jeongwoo gaped at his brother, then frowned, gathering his stuff.

"Jisung said he needed more help with English."

"Really?" Jisung hissed, and Jeongwoo nodded, leaving the room. Jaemin awkwardly shuffled for a second before moving next to him, leaning over to look at the English work that Jisung wasn't really struggling on.

"It's a bit more complex this week. Advanced sentence structure." Jaemin gently ran his fingers over the words, mouthing them softly. "Seems to be more -"

"Can we talk?" Jisung blurted, surprising himself.

"About?" Jaemin asked, looking at the younger boy with warm eyes. Jisung took a deep breath and looked away, fidgeting nervously with his pencil.

"Saturday."

"Oh. Did you like the greenhouse?"

"I did." Jisung didn't know how to continue the conversation after that. Heavy silence fell over the two, and it stretched to the point it was extremely awkward.

Jisung took a deep breath before putting down his pencil and grabbing Jaemin's hand. "Why did you run?" Jaemin looked at him, eyes wide at the contact, and then looked back at the homework.

"When it comes to sentences like this -"

"Nana please?" Jisung asked, realising the nickname he'd called Jaemin in his head for a while just slipped out, and now he was the colour of a tomato.

"Nana?" Jaemin asked, his lips twitching into a wide smile.

"Yes." Jisung didn't know where this was coming from, but he wanted answers. He wanted to know if he meant something to Jaemin or if it was just a kiss that wouldn't mean anything.

It was his first kiss though. He'd like to think it was special.

"I didn't want to kiss you like that." Jisung felt his heart crush, and he nodded, biting his lip. "I wanted something a lot more romantic than that, like flower crowns and sunset. It's close to winter though, so we can't do the flower crowns." Jisung looked up at Jaemin, who for once looked nervous. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to steal a kiss."

"Was that your first kiss?"

"No," Jaemin replied honestly. "But you'll definitely be my last."

"What?"

"Can I take you on a real date Park Jisung? I promise it'll make up for stealing your first kiss."