є

Jisung laid down into Jaemin's waiting arms, smiling as Jaemin pressed a kiss to his cheek before looking up at the starry sky.

Jaemin made his heart drop then soar, and his cheeks turn red. "Look!" Jaemin said excitedly, pointing up at the sky. Jisung was too busy staring at Jaemin's side profile to look where he was pointing, Jisung's eyes tracing the slope of Jaemin's nose, the plumpness of his lips, and the way his eyes came back to him. "You didn't look," Jaemin pouted.

"Sorry," Jisung whispered, and Jaemin smiled a little.

"It was a shooting star, and I made a wish."

"What was it?"

"I wished you'd say yes to the next question I ask."

"Which is?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? I mean, I think it's obvious I like you a lot, even though we've known each other for about seven months now and you said you wouldn't want to date a college kid, well, I just want to know."

"Yes,"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to date me because I said that. And yes I will get busy sometimes but I will make time for you if you're serious so -"

So Jisung shut him up in the best way possible. Jaemin let out a gasp as Jisung pulled him into a kiss, Jisung pulling him in and kissing him passionately, Jaemin recovering quickly and kissing back before Jisung pulled away.

"My answer is yes Jaemin, the answer is yes. I want to date you."

Jaemin smiled and cuddled into Jisung, playing with his hair as Jisung breathed out softly, cuddling into Jaemin.

"Jisung?"

"Yes?"

"You won't regret this."

۵

"What the fuck?" Donghyuck asked, looking at Mark, who was sitting in his beanbag chair. "Mark it's five in the morning. How did you get in?"

"I want to ask Jeno out."

"How did you get in?"

"I still have a key from my fling with Sicheng. Anyways, how should I ask him out?"

"First things first probably getting rid of that key?" Hyuck asked, sitting down and groaning.

"How's being pregnant?"

"Everything hurts," Donghyuck muttered. "Anyways, Jeno likes books, boring things, plushies, EXO, ShinEE, and horror stuff. He doesn't do much other than study."

"What I'm hearing is an old fashioned ask-out with a poster and music."

"You know he'd probably love that." Donghyuck sighed. "Now can I go back to sleep?"

"I need your help choosing stuff at the craft store," Mark whined.

"When are you asking him?"

"Today after class?"

"What time does his class end?"

"He has one at four that ends at six then he's going to the library."

"So we do not need to do anything now."

"Please?" Mark asked, looking nervous. "I never really asked someone out. And I want it to be special for him."

"That's soft. Okay, I'll help. Let's go."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now move."