Chapter 24

( I'm cosplaying as Ciel Phantomhive at a con this year!!! I'm really excited! Also if you have instagram, go follow my tortoise @peggy_the_tortoise! Thanks! 💜💚)

Alexander's POV

I woke up this morning in Lafayette's living room. I opened my eyes and quickly closed them because of the light coming through the window. It seemed like everyone was awake except for John.
" Morning Alex!" Peggy yelled from the kitchen.
" My head Peggy! Don't scream so loud." I yelled back.
" What the fu-" John was cut off by running to the bathroom.
A few seconds later he came back out and sat next to Peggy at the kitchen table. As soon as he sat down, Eliza handed him a water bottle.
" Thanks." He replied while taking a sip of the water.
She nodded.
" Did you puke in my bathroom?" Lafayette asked walking into the room.
" I sure did! That's payback for that one time at our dorm." John said.
I stood up and walked over to him. I kissed his cheek and sat down. We all sat and talked for a while before we all decided to go back to our own dorms.
John and I walked back to our dorm and sat on the couch. John grabbed the remote and put on Netflix.
" What do you want to watch?" He asked.
" Anime!!!" I said while bouncing up and down like a toddler.
John chuckled.
" Okay. Which one?" He asked.
" Yuri on Ice or Black Butler." I said.
" They don't have Yuri on Ice." John said.
" Black Butler." I said.
Halfway into the first season, John and I were already fangirling over Sebaciel. And just Sebastian in general.
" I kinda want pizza." John said while picking up his phone.
" Same!" I said.
A couple of minutes later the pizza came.

Hercules POV

Lafayette and I had the chalkboard in our hand again because we didn't feel like crossing off one name each month anymore.
" Okay. Babe, you tell me which ones to cross off and I'll tell you if I agree." I said.
" Okay. This one." Lafayette said.
" Yeah." I said while crossing off ( I forgot which nomes I already eliminated. Help!) a name.
" I can't choose between these two." Laf said.
" We can always use this one as the middle name." I said while pointing to one of the two names left.
" I like that idea." Lafayette said.
" I totally forgot that we are moving into our house next week." I said.
" I did too. I'm so excited." Lafayette said while hugging me.

( that was a tiny chapter because I was super bored. I honestly don't know what to do with my life. I have two surprises for you in the next chapter. You are going to love one of them but you might hate the other.)