💫ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝔸𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕥💫

Previously on Wings of Light:

--- *** ---

"You don't need to thank me whenever I'm just saving your time and woes as well! I'm not some kind of a cloth hanger, however, I just enjoy helping the loved ones that don't deserve even to waste modicum of their energy and time for something even if they are in no hurry."

"Yar kindness never fails to astonish me!"

--- *** ---

"Furthermore, we are having a new fantastic addition to our group which is always a brilliantly unique opportunity to expand our family! Let me introduce that young lady on the teal mat to you! It's so good to see you, miss! What is your name?"

"It's sincerely great to hear that you are coming from somewhere else than to be a native Vermontian, dear young lady! Just for the record that you are already welcome in our big and vastly special family! Just a question before the end of our wee interview that is watchable by fifteen people at least!"

--- *** ---

"You weren't even destined to die and leave me to rot against every hardship...that has tried to stumble my fragile self! You aren't even aware how desperately lonely am I against the whole world, first and foremost, uncle!"

"Madeleine Wilson, I am strongly afraid to admit that I am no longer keeping in touch with my father even if you don't believe me!"

--- *** ---

"You aren't even sounding like Martha at all. I completely doubt you are honestly about to leave a bad taste in my mouth."

So as I am the one, who is aiming to leave a bad taste in your mouth...bBe excessively careful what are you wishing for to pelt down your balding scalp!"