♧ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕪𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕒♧

Previously on Wings of Light: 

"It seems somebody stabbedsomeone in the back."

"Well, he alwayspicks the fight and adds fuel to the fire, Andy! What do you expectfrom somebody that puts his twisted desires before the family?"   

--- *** ---

"You have been onthis piano since the news is on the television."

"Is that a criticismor something else?"  

--- *** ---

"Let's not forget that some people deem the funerals as a special ceremony by eating, drinking and money talks, bullshit walks."

"Those folks aredefinitely messed up!"  

--- *** ---

"I would like to know the procedure of changing a name, regardless if it is the last name or your first one. I know so far that it is not a child's play one at all. Furthermore, I would like to change my name, in fact, I don't want to have any associations with my biological father who is a serial killer."

"I completely understand your versatile motives, Ms. Gray! First and foremost, you have to pay a fee that is approximately at the range of 150 and 200 dollars to file your name change petition in court." 

--- *** ---

"I just wanted to do something more meaningful whilst struggling with those university studies and other stuff that overwhelms me."

"I am fairly appreciating your sheer enthusiasm, Miss. I am genuinely overwhelmed with your versatility and maturity for such a spectacular young woman like you."

--- *** ---

The haphazardness of Martha and Kellan fleet gazes' transition to the charismatically tall figure of the uninvited guest inside the chapel, starkly bewitched him as well. Little did he know that one of his fellow friends whom he was excellently getting along, during his priesthood would exchange a couple of words with one of the representatives of the nefarious family Gray.