😈ℚ&𝔸 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 😈

✝Hello everybody!✝

Hello everybody!

Welcome to a new bonus chapter of Wings of Light!

✝Yes, it isn't a new chapter, where the dynamic roller coaster ride with our fellow protagonists is being riden with a galore of adventures, first and foremost. Anyway this bonus chapter is solemnly dedicated to Q&A for my loyal followers including readers to reply them whenever they have got the chance.✝

✝I am candidly apologizing if anybody hasn't noticed yet that I am currently in hiatus, when it comes up to writing as there were days in the past months that I have restlessly written, subsequently each creator deserves modicum of break from their passion, in order to not end up alienating from their recent projects.✝

✝I am not absolutely promising if it is going to happen or not unless my muse blossoms, nevertheless, new chapters are going to be on their way either in the end of the month or in the early autumn.✝

✝It is bestowing my loyal readers to catch up until new updates hop up to overwhelm them nonetheless.✝

It is high time to hop up to the questions I have prominently prepared for my loyal readers without an ado.

1. Which Wings of Light character has always been your favorite, regardless of their morality, value system, purposes and motives? Why they are your personal favorite?

2. Which persona used to be your least favorite until a certain moment, where your abhorrence of them kicked the bucket out of the blue? How this moment altered your perspective on them and why?

3. Which persona you used to sympathize with until that moment, where they weren't your cup of tea anymore? How and why? 

4. Which moment in the book had made you feeling blue and why? What is the genuine motive behind this scene? 

5. Which moment was the epicest that had enchanted you to bones in the entire book? 

6. What is your favorite pairing? List the eminent reasons why you ship them as a pairing. (it can be also a non-canon one)

7. Which friendship enthralls you, besides you solemnly like/love? What are the genuine reasons behind your perspective on them? 

8. Which character do you think deserves a great deal of spotlight in the storyline and how they distinguish from the others? What renders them one of a kind?

9. What is your personal top five list with your favorite characters and elaborate your explanation on your sympathy for them?

10. Last but not least, what kind of an ending, or rather, an epilogue are you strongly looking forward to? Why do you deem it like that?