Author's Notes!!!

Hey everyone!!! It's finally done!!

Jeez that last chapter was a pain in the ass to write! Took me over a week! Sheesh. Anyway, it's finally over. I've finally finished this story.

But don't worry! I'm not saying you won't see these characters again!

So yeah. The book is finished. It's sad to be honest. I had fun writing this. I'm sad that it's over. And I wish I could've done better. But I have no regrets.

Now I know some curious person will probably ask why I wrote this. I mean c'mon. It's expected. It's funny though because it's showing how time changes people.

You see, dear reader, it's a story about love. About fear. But most importantly..about loss.

In the end, I'm actually happy that I wrote this. This story was something I wanted to experiment with for ages. But it's not always a happy story. If you know someone who's been abused, hug them. Protect them. They're all human. They deserve to be treated like human beings. If you also know a little, or are one yourself, stay strong. Don't give up. Don't worry about your smile. Because if you just doubt yourself, things won't get better.

So nows the part where I thank a bunch of people!

First off, I wanna thank Wattpad for being an awesome platform to write. I'm happy that this is the case. Wattpad has been an amazing tool. I'm glad that it exists. To be honest, I wouldn't write as much as I do if Wattpad didn't exist. I'm glad it does.

Second, my best friend Nanni. Nanni, if you read this, I'm proud of you. You're an amazing friend. You've been amazing and your friendship has been a gift. And let's be honest here, you're basically like a sister to me. Thank you, Nanni.

Third, to another close friend of mine who will probably never read this. Thank you so much for being awesome.

Fourth, to everyone who helped me make this book possible. Y'all were amazing and I thank you all.

Fifth, to my fiance. You've been such a strong force in my life. I'm so proud of you. You're the best. And I don't regret falling for you. I'm so proud of you, baby. Stay strong. And remember that I'm always here for you. I love you, so much.

Last, but certainly not least, to you, the reader. Thank you for reading this book. I don't expect it to get many reads but if it does I'll be happy. So thank you. Thank you for reading my work.

-AJ.