The resturant

It was a normal day. The young college boy walking into a new restaurant everyday to try new things. It was a weird thing but he did it anyway.

So it was just like any other day. He left to get food he fell upon a vegan salad place he decided to go there.

He walked in with his AirPods in looking at the almost empty restaurant. He walked up to the ordering place and waited for a employee to come and take his order. He just stood there awkwardly and waited, while he hears the most cute giggles from inside the kitchen. He began smiling like an idiot but quickly stopped himself because he looked like a completely idiot. He waited a little more only hearing different male and female voices but mostly laughs from the kitchen. After a while a girl around his age, maybe a tad younger walked out of the kitchen still laughing from something one of the male employees said. She turned around so he could get a good view on her.

She had curly brown hair that framed her petite face and made her look cute. Her face was without any makeup. She didn't need it though. Her skin was flawless. She was a short girl but she had a huge smile. She had a white off-shoulder crop top on and a pair of mom jeans on leaving a little space between the two clothe parts so you could just see her tan skin. He had no joke never seen a girl that stunning.

"Hi" he said shyly smiling so his dimples were showing. She smiled back at him "hi" she said with an angel voice. They looked at each other for a couple of moments before he finally collected himself and cleared his throat. "I-" he started but got cut off "u were literally standing there for a hella long time and you still don't know what to order" she chuckled. "I-I'm-" he started but got cut off again "chill I'm just messing with you" she laughed loudly and he joined her. "You are right, I have no idea what to order. Canyoumaybehelp?" He said the last fast so she barely could understand it. "Of course" she said with a smile.

She told him about all the dishes and she told that some of them tasted like butt but she wasn't allowed to say that because they would fire her. He laughed loudly at that. He finally decided on a salad and sat at a table and waited for his food to come. He used the time wisely to think about her. She was amazing. And he had already felt in love her. She was funny, kind, had an amazing smile and all that. He was blown away by her.

Some minutes after she came out with the bawl and she smiled again and wished him a "happy eating" which was probably the weirdest he had ever heard but it still made him smile like an idiot.

The salad was good not gonna lie but the girl was a hundred times better. He kept eyeing her talk to the other customers and smiling. She was a dream girl and he wouldn't let an angel walk past him.

He made a sign to her about getting the bill. She came smiling walking over to his table at the very end of the restaurant. She gently placed the bill in his hand before standing and waiting for him to pay. He had just put the money in when he thought to himself "it's now or never" and he went for it "I have a crazy question" he said and chuckled gently before he saw the girls eyes shine "nothing is to crazy" she said. Wow. This girl was really perfect. "How about the pizzeria down the block tomorrow night at 8pm" he said in a hopeful tone. She giggled lightly before answering "I would love too" she said and smiling at him. He smiled back. "Here, text me if any problems or something's comes up, I don't wannabe stood up" she said jokely but also seriously while handling him a piece of paper. He looked at the paper and there was her number. He handed her the bill not breaking eye contact. She smiled and turning slowly around. "See you tomorrow" she winked and walked away but didn't get far before he called her up "Hey" he yelled across the restaurant to her making the other costumers look at him. She laughed and walked over to him. "What up?" She said

"I didn't get your name beautiful"

"It's Kaycee"

"I'm Sean"

___________________________

This didn't turn out like I thought but who cares. It's 1am and I'm so tired lol. But thanks for reading love u guys and remember to comment suggestions and vote if u liked<33

 But thanks for reading love u guys and remember to comment suggestions and vote if u liked<33

LOOK AT THESE CUTIES

well goodnight xoxo