Stay

I know this kind also had been made a 1000 times bus idc enjoy. And this is really shorts also

"Beep beep beep" was heard and soon followed by a huge groan. She turned her head around and looking at the clock. 7:17AM. Who in the world would call at that time? 

She finally lazily reached over to the nightstand and took her phone. She let out a smile as soon as she saw who the caller ID is: Thahani. She quickly accepted the call and Thahanis voice was heard.

"Hey girllll" Thahani said from the other end. "Hiiii" she yawned back. "What did I wake you?" Thahani asked while looking back at the naked goddess behind her. He had his hands on her waist and his nose nuzzled in her neck. She shivered at the contact. "Nono it's okay" Kaycee said looking away from his boyfriend again. "Okay, u need to come like right now. Bailey has some important to say to we need to meet at Starbucks in ten minuets, got it?" Thahani said and before Kaycee could answer she hung up.

Kaycee slowly tried to wiggle away from Sean. It was hard. Mostly because he was very strong. But also every time she looked at him she thought about staying. But she knew she couldn't. So when she just successfully wiggles her way outta Sean, he gripped her waist and pulled her back to the bed and super close to him. He lent down and whispered in her ear "where do you think you are going" Sean said in a low morning voice. "I'm go-going out w-with T-tha-Thahani" she suddenly couldn't concentrate because Sean had begun kissing and biting her neck. She without a thought about what right and wrong threw her head to the side and Sean chuckled at the gesture.

Sean continued to kiss and suck on her neck for a few minutes, while cursed at herself for giving in so easily. "Ok enough!" She said sternly sitting up in the bed with her legs down on the floor and her back to Sean on the bed.

She tried to collect her thoughts and concentrate. But it soon got interrupted by Sean placing his hands on each side of her waist and placing her down on the bed hovering over her. "If you stay I can give you a-ny-thing you want here" he said with a smirk. Kaycee signed deeply while trying to convince herself on coming up and meeting with T. But a goddess was hovering over her. He started kiss her jaw and her whole face.

"Seannnn" she sighed. He smiled like an idiot because he had finally won her over. "I'm serious it's important" Kaycee tried but it didn't help Sean cause he just kept kissing. "Is it more important than your boyfriend for 3 years" he said into her neck. Kaycee signed wondering her next move.

"Right now yes" she said before rolling over quickly so Sean felt on his head into the mattress and kaycee was of the bed. "You can't be serious Kayc" he said sitting up on his elbows watching her dress. "I'm am" she said sending a smile to him which he replied with a sarcastic smile mocking Kaycee. Kaycee laughed for herself before walking over and brushing teeth.

When she came back Sean was still in the same position. He looked mad. "I promise when I get home I'm all yours" she said and winked at him and he suddenly sounded really interested. "Don't forget your deal"
He said to her still sitting in the same position. She quickly packed a bag and walked over at straddled him. It took him by surprise as he looked at the angle right on him. "I promise I won't forget" she said and gave him a slow, loving kiss on the lips. She pulled away and got away from him. "See you later" she said and he muttered a "bye" before frustrated laying on his bed again.

_____________________________
THANKS FOR READING AMD THANKS FOR 600+ READS LIKE WTF THAT INSANE. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! VOTE IF U LIKED IT MEANS ALOT AND PLEASE COMMENT SUGGESTIONS

...deep breath

Word count: 701

Bye cya