8 ~Wedding~

Y/n's POV

"And put it over the right side... no not my right your righ- Give me that." I took over in fixing Irene's tie and she sighed in surrender.

"I don't remember calling you here." Irene said and i shook my head.

"Yeah you didn't but I told myself to come here so here I am." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Besides you need help... obviously." I added and she kicked me in the leg making me laugh.

"I don't need help it's my hands... i'm shaking for christ sakes."

I smiled and backed away finished tying her tie.

"Damn it..." I muttered and she looked up worried

"What what's wrong???" Irene asked panicking but i chuckled.

"I'm way more attractive than the groom." i laughed and she hit me making me wince in pain but still laughed.

"Did you see seulgi?" irene asked and she looked outside the window seeing multiple staff arranging the venue.

"Ofcourse i went to see my sister in law. she's beautiful by the way." I smiled genuinely and i swear i saw irene release a smile before turning around.

"I did chose to marry her y/n."

"Haha." i mocked her and smiled. i recieved a text and read.

Jihyo
Y/n we're here by the trees i see you by the window.

I looked at the window and irene was staring too but at the staffs. i scanned the whole are and saw Jihyo and Nayeon staring right at me. i smiled and waved a little. they smiled and nod. few seconds later they went back to their places and i can't see them anymore.

"Irene i'm going to go down and arrange the wedding a little. the people you hired are doing a terrible job." I went outside disregarding what she said before i left.

I jogged my way downstairs and walked pass through some people I know saying hi and kept running. i went to another building and walked up to Seulgi's room.

"Have they arrived?" Yeri asked putting her phone down on the coffee table.

"Yup hiding somewhere around us. how you doing?" I asked seulgi who already has worn her wedding gown.

"Fine but the fact that Jackson might storm my wedding isn't." she sighed deeply making me chuckle.

"You'll be fine i swear. Jihyo and the others will protect you."

"I hope so."

We all stopped talking when we heard Yeri's phone sent off a ringtone. i looked at her waiting for her to talk.

"Jennie said the ceremony is starting. You ready?" yeri asked seulgi standing up.

"Let's do this."

~~

"Guys i can seriously see you by the bush move farther away." i whispered in my ear piece as i watch people go down the aisle while the music plays.

"Oops that's me sorry." Lisa said chuckling quietly.

"Manoban..." Rosé growled angrily and i kept my laughter.

Soon it was Irene's time to walk and i couldn't be more happy that she's going to marry the woman of her dreams. sounds cliché but it's true.

I waved supportingly at irene and she rolled her eyes smiling. i chuckled at her reaction and she went beside me clearly nervous.

"Nervous?" i whispered to irene while i kept my gaze down the aisle smiling at the people who looks at me.