9 ~Confrontation~

No one's POV

"Are you okay to continue? Yeri just-"

"I'm fine let's go and find your friends." Y/n said walking with her hands full of blood. jeongyeon nodded in discomfort.

"Irene stay here i'll go with jeongyeon and try to find them. here." Y/n handed Seulgi a gun and seulgi took it.

"Better safe than sorry sis." She shrugged walking the other way beside jeongyeon.

"Where did you last saw them?" Y/n asked with her hand gripping the gun firmly.

"Up there. but we all scattered from every direction to find out where the shooters came from. So it's possible they scouted the whole area including the beach near by."

"Beach it is then." Y/n sighed and walked faster.

Jeongyeon and y/n kept walking through the woods to go to the beach when Jeongie (This nickname cute😂) noticed y/n's shoulder was bleeding.

"You're bleeding y/n." Jeongyeon pointed out as she stared at the bleeding wound. it was still wrapped around a tie that irene did. Y/n looked at it and pulled down her sleeve lower.

"I'm fine let's just find Jackson and our friends."

Jeongyeon can't help but worry about y/n and the gunshot wound. she kept looking at y/n to see if she's alright and y/n didn't mind.

As both of them reached the beach they saw a silhouette far away. many actually. Jeongyeon shouted Jihyo's name and all of them turned their gaze at the two. Y/n sighed in relief and jeongyeon ran towards them and y/n followed but she just walked. Jeongyeon hugged chaeyoung who also seemed relieved.

"Pabo why did you seperate from us?" Chaeyoung hit the back of her head and she just laughed.

"It isn't my fault!" Jeongyeon defended waving her gun.

"Y/n!" Jennie shouted and ran towards y/n. before y/n can talk jennie hugged her tightly making mina look away quickly not wanting to make her feel broken as she is.

"You're bleeding." Jihyo said in a panicked tone. she looked worried to see y/n bleeding.

"I'm fine." Y/n said with a smile. Jennie parted and looked at her in a worried look. Mina clenched her fist in a ball hurting herself in the process but she didn't care.

"What happened?" Y/n asked changing the subject.

They all looked at each other confused. y/n frowned.

"We thought you may know. But we're guessing Jackson happened. we couldn't find where he came from or how he exited the place. he just vanished." Rosé explained and y/n thinked.

"Have you checked the hotels? It's pretty close and it's sniper range."

"We haven't. we thought about it earlier and we wanted to look for you first before heading towards danger." Sana said and y/n half smiled.

"Well i'm here. Let's go head towards danger then?"

~~

"Are you certain you don't want to treat that first? the paramedics are almost here, we can wait." Jisoo offered after helping y/n sit down in front of the hotel. many people were here mostly shot and people panicking.

"I don't need to wait. i need to kill that asshole." Y/n grunted and stood up feeling tired but kept moving.

"No what you need is medicine. come back here." Nayeon said and y/n looked at her. they both maintained eye contact y/n didn't back away because she isn't planning to. she just wanted her life to be normal.