Chou Tzuyu ~Yours~ (Tzuyu Stans)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Can you call Tzuyu?" I asked looking at the window and i just heard the door close.

"Y/n? How you doing?" Tzuyu halfed jogged to my direction and sat beside me.

"I should be asking you the same. I didn't hear you bicker in the walkie while we were at the diner."

"Because you were talking to everyone and i didn't want to be a bother." She shrugged.

"Who said you were a bother?" I asked looking at her.

"No one i just felt like it. Like back when we were in korea in the house we put you in? When the lights went out i was terrified of what would happen because of... And all of a sudden i saw you by the door and i was trembling from shock and i was scared. I thought you needed to helpy friends why it had a black out and i had to be terrified of the dark. I felt such a burden on that day." She confessed and i looked at her in pity.

"Tzuyu, being scared of the dark isn't a burden. it means that your not perfect and being not perfect is much okay than pretending to be one. I have phobias too and everyone thinks i'm perfect. I have philophobia because of wendy. see? not all the people you see doesn't have a fear. mine is worse than yours so you consider yourself lucky." I smiled warmly at her and she looked away.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You have a fear on falling in love?" She asked me and i smiled sadly at her.

"I did... but someone changed that." I said and saw her looking hurt.

"Really? Who?" She asked hesitantly and i chuckled gently and held her hand.

"You." I said and she looked confused or rather speechless.

"Me? Why would i be the one who would get over your fear on falling in love?" She asked laughing a bit.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Stop playing with me." Tzuyu's face got serious and she backed away making my hand feel the matress instead of her soft hand.

"I'm not playing Tzuyu~ah... I love you." I said with my voice full of sincerity.

"Y-you can't... why?" She asked with her eyes full of tears ready to drop any second.

"Because you're perfect-" I started

"Nobody is perfect like you said y/n-" She cut me off

"But you're perfect to me." I said sternly silencing her.

"Not everything you see is what i see. What i see in front of me is the woman who i love dearly and is perfect in my eyes and in my eyes only. She's unique and deserves to be love properly and that's what i intend to do tzu..." I cupped her cheek softly and her eyes closed and her tears dropped.