4 ~The hospital~

Jennie's POV

"What did the doctors said?" i asked nayeon who seemed to be losing her patience.

"No news..."

"The police?" i asked trying to get her mind off about the fact that mina might not survive this.

"They couldn't find the driver that did this!" nayeon stood up in anger and frustration.

"Useless cops." she muttered.

"Hey calm down." Jeongyeon who saw her thrashing around the hallway came to us. she tried to calm down nayeon who looked like she was about to kill someone.

"I can't!" nayeon shouted that earned a few glares from people.

"keep it down!" Jeongyeon whispered and i sighed and walked away from the scene.

I keep walking until i ended up on the roof. having peace and quiet was never my thing. try living with 12 girls who keep bickering over small things. But this day i need it. mina almost died- or she could as of now. i don't want to think of the worst but it keeps coming in my head.

I saw a car from the parking lot drift to a parking spot fastly. i frowned and leaned closer to the edge to take a closer look. the door quickly opened and i saw y/n running towards the hospital with all her speed leaving her car door wide open. my eyes widen and i rushed to the stairs hoping i'll meet her again.

~~

No one's POV

"Where is myoui mina's room?" Y/n who seemed to lost her cool panted and asked the nurse at the front. Whatsoever the nurse told her who she is.

"A friend." Y/n said and the nurse nodded saying to follow her. y/n thanked the nurse and followed her at the same pace as she is.

she was fighting the urge to tell this woman to hurry up but it wasn't her nature anymore. she just breathed slowly and calmly as she walk throught the hospital halls.

"How is she?" Sana asked the doctor who just came out of the operating room. before the doctor can answer two nurses brought out mina looking half asleep being dragged
to another room.

"She's stable for now. No serious and permanent damage was done. it might take a few days for her to recover but nothing major." He smiled assuringly and all of them sighed in relief.

"Can we visit her?" Jihyo asked hoping for a positive answer.

"Yeah sure but please don't stress her. it will seriously damage her health. call for me if you have any questions." he bowed and walked away.

Y/n passed by a doctor who was throwing his scrubs away that was covered in blood. y/n's gaze went forward to see twice and blackpink looking worried.

"Where is she?" the nurse left and y/n asked them in which case they all looked at her. their watery eyes went wide and jihyo looks so lost and happy at the same time.

"In there." Jeongyeon pointed at the door where the two male nurse left the room leaving it wide open.

Y/n sighed in relief and walked towards the door walking laat everyone. she saw chaeyoung stare at her in awe that made her heart flutter. She stopped at the door and looked back to see them stull standing there awkwardly.

"Aren't you guys coming?"

~~

"Pabo you should of texted me you were already there." Mina weakly said which made y/n chuckle.

"I was 10 minutes early. i didn't want to freak you out or anything." y/n defended and mina laughed weakly but still laughed.

"You won't. we miss you y/n." Mina held her hand tightly as she can making y/n smile. mina's members were currently beside her on the three couches sleeping peacefully except for momo who was sitting on the opposite side of y/n listening to their coversation while she has her eyes on the phone.