1 ~My perspective~

Y/n's POV

"No!" Irene shouted making me cover my ears. once she stopped rambling i uncovered my ears and stared at her.

"What do you mean no? This deal might have an impact on our business irene." I argued.

"You are not going y/n." she said with her serious tone. i rolled my eyes and sat back on the chair.

"You can't boss me around. I'm leaving in two days."

"Two days?! are you kidding? my wedding is in a week and you're leaving in two days?" irene slammed her hand on the table.

"I'll be back before you know it. i'll be careful and when was i not?" i asked seriousness in my voice.

"I don't know like 7 years ago?" irene retorted making me roll my eyes.

People change and that's what i did when i found out irene won't let me speak to my 'friends'

"Stop it. i don't like the old me."

"Well the old you saved me. i owe her and this is how i do it."

"By stopping me from making a deal that could possibly save my business?" i asked

"You know why. now stop being stubborn and don't board that plane."

~~

"Bae Y/n?" A flight attendant asked and i just nodded looking through my phone.

I heard the ticket being ripped and she handed it to me as i board my plane. as i sat down at a private room in the plane my phone was bombered with texts.

Irene bae
Y/n you did not.

Irene bae
Tell me you didn't sneak out and go

Irene bae
Y/n text back damn it

Irene bae
i swear i'm going to kill you someday

I laid down on the bed and typed away.

Me
Oops see you in two days sister

I closed my phone and chuckled.

~~

No one's POV

"Unniee~" Chaeyoung whined at the older who was holding chaeyoung's phone up making it hard for her to reach.

"say sorry and i'll give you your phone back." Momo said in all seriousness making jihyo roll her eyes.

"Momo give her the phone back i'll just buy you some jokbal later tonight." jihyo offered that made momo let go of the phone in mid air making chaeyoung catch it swiftly.

"It's just food jesus..." chaeyoung mumbled and walked out the room annoyed.

"Great you just pissed off chaeyoung." Jihyo said and momo looked down.

Jihyo's phone started to ring. she sighed and picked it up instantly walking away from momo walking in the hallway.

"Sir?"

(Jihyo. Where are you. you are suppose to be here 30 Minutes ago.)

'Fuck!' jihyo thought and closed her eyes.

"I am so sorry! i lost track of time and-"

(*sigh it's alright. Tomorrow we're having another meeting with some people in the u.s.. be sure you'll be here along with your friends.)