Chapter five: P. S .

Bakugo's P.O.V
I woke up around 9;30, with a note saying i was excused from class near my door. I didn't read the note fully, so i went to lay down again. Until, I realized Kirishima was asleep at the end of the bed. Shocked, i looked over the note again, and found p.s. at the bottom.
>P.S., If Kirishima isn't in class by 10 am, he'll be excused too. I'll just say he got sick too. You're welcome.
-Aizawa.
I looked at the clock, it was 9:36. Sighing, i figured out a way to lay down again, without waking Kirishima up. I was in a position where it looked like i was fuckin' spooning him, but he was further down, and his head with near my kneecaps.(you'll have to make sense of that)  Why did Aizawa let it slide? And why the hell did he go inside my room? I felt shifting near Kirishima, so i looked down at him, and it seemed like he was near my abdomen now. I should probably just go back to sleep, and wait for him to wake up.
There was sudden motion, waking me up after i fell asleep. When i opened my eyes, Kirishima was sitting up next to me, red as his fuckin' hair.
"What is it, shitty hair?" I grumble, not realizing the situation. He quickly shook his head, his cheeks now lightly red.
"It's almost twelve." Kirishima said, looking down at me.
"I know. We're excused from class. Check the note on the desk on the floor." With a small, 'oh' noise, Kirishima climbed over me and got up. He walked around the bed and to the tiny desk, and read it over.
"Oh, cool." He said, reluctantly. I could almost hear the smile. "I wonder why he let me stay, though-" Kirishima was interrupted by an abrupt coughing fit. I slowly got up and looked over at him.
"Why are you still having those damn coughs?" I grumbled, my blanket over my shoulders.
"I dunno." He gave me a nervous smile. "Guess it's not too manly, huh?"
Sighing, I look at him dead in the eye. "Kirishima, i know somethings up. Im not stupid." I told him, seriously.

Kirishima's P.O.V
I was so shocked at Bakugo's statement, i almost forgot to respond.
"H-Huh? What do you mean?" I retorted, obviously giving up that something, is infact, wrong. He gave me the, 'Are you fucking serious,' look, and i sighed, succumbing to tell the truth.
"The place where Midoryia kicked me was hurting alot last night. I couldn't sleep at all, i only fell asleep when i had put an ice pack on it. I put it back, cause i woke up around 4, then went back to sleep. And I know it's not manly at all to tell you all this, and act like this, so sorry." I explained, looking down. "It doesn't hurt as much, but it's been bothering me."
Bakugo didn't look angry, or even upset that i didn't tell him the first time. He looked sort of understanding, like a mother, when i looked up at him. That's a first.
"Look, Shitty hair, If it's bothering you so much, you should probably go get an ice pack or somethin." Bakugo said. It seemed so out of character, for Bakugo to be caring so much.
"Bakugo, How come you care so much about this? You haven't yelled at me specifically once about how stupid of me to let my guard down like that." I blurted out. Bakugo widened his eyes in shock at the question, then quickly turned his head away from me.
"Why the fuck not? Am i supposed to take fuckin' Deku's side for this?" He responded.
"Fair point.." I mumbled, walking over and sat down next to Bakugo on the bed. "Should we do anything? Since no one is here?"
"I have an idea." Bakugo smirked, and got up.