Peridot

Peridots POV
I woke up to my alarm and got up. I put on a white t-shirt with a alien on it and black ripped jeans. Then I put on my combat boots and last I put on a red jacket.
Time skip
I arrived at school and went to my locker and took my books out and walked to class I saw jasper the school bully I lowered my head to avoid eye contact I walked in class and sat down next to my friend Turquoise and said "hey Turquoise" "oh hey peridot so can me and Emerald stay over tonight" I just nodded my head and went back to work.
Time skip to lunch
Emerald, Turquoise and me went to the big donut and then went back to the school. We went to the band room and started to practice our song (ok so they don't go to lunch so that's way they go to big donut and they also all play music so that's why they go to band class) we played a song called (pumped up kicks) we all really like that song so we decided to play it.
~All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my
Gun~
~All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my
Bullet~
~Daddy works a long day... he will be
Coming home late, yeah, he's coming home late And he's bringing me a surprise...
Because there's dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice
I,ve waited for a long time
Yeah, the slight of my hand is now a quick
Pull trigger I reason with my cigarette
And say your hairs on fire you must have
Lots your wits, yeah!
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun!
All the other kids with the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better
Run, outrun my bullet
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my
Gun!
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my bullet
*music plays*
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun!
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun!
All the othe-
*RING RING RING *
I jumped at the sudden sound and stopped singing "dam P you sang that song great" "yeah peri that was amazing you should sing more often" emerald said "oh thanks, you guys were amazing too" "well we better go to the class before it's to late". We went to class and we all sat down next to each other in the back row and started doing our work. Until a noticed a girl with blue hair I seen her before but never paid attention to her because she was one of the most popular girls in school.
*Time skip after school*
We all walked to my car and got in "so do one of you want to play music?" I asked starting the car "oh I want to" said Turquoise well plugging the aux crod in her phone. A song that I sang before with the band it was (That's what I like by Bruno mars) we all started singing in the car but then I pulled into my house "we're here" I said we all got out of the car. We went into my mansion and sat on the couch and put on a movie. "I will be right back" I said and went up to my room. I changed into a black shorts and a white shirt then I let my ears pop out and tail (ok so peridot is. A werewolf but she hides her ears and tail only Emerald and Turquoise know about this) I walked down the stairs and got Mountain Dew and a bowl of Doritos I sat down and watch the movie. All of a sudden I felt someone play with my ears I turned and saw Emerald playing with it. "Oh sorry it's just that there so fluffy" "it's ok I liked it" I said.