Valentines

Peridots POV
I woke up in bed and sat up, i looked at lapis and noticed we were both naked.
I grabbed my phone and realized it was Valentine's Day!
I smiled and got out of bed and went to take a shower.
I hopped in the shower and started washing my hair, I had my eyes closed as I wash my hair I heard movement but decided it was lapis.
I then heard the door open but I still kept my eyes closed Incase I got soap in my eyes.
Someone then hugged me from behind, I shot my eyes open and turned around.
There was lapis naked hugging me, "oh hey lapis you up early" "yeah and I just wanted to shower with you"
I kissed her cheek and started to continue my shower.
Timeskip
I got in my car and turned the radio on, I then started to drive to school.
Timeskip
I came to school and show that there was some people making out, giving gifts to each other and balloons.
I went to my locker and got my stuff and waited for lapis to finish. When she closed her locker I grabbed her hand and went to our class.
Timeskip to lunch
I grabbed my tray and sat in my table, everyone  then came sitting down too.
"So Peridot want are you gonna give lapis?" Amethyst asked. "Well something very special, what about you Amethyst what are you going to give pearl?" "Uhh something special too"
Pearl and lapis finally came and sat down.
Timeskip
The bell rang and I sat up and ran out the door, I rushed down the stairs and out the exit.
I waited for lapis and when she came I pulled her in the car.
I kissed her and then started driving to her house.
"Peridot why are we going to my house I wanna go to your house"
"Fine but I have to go somewhere so I will drop you off then come back soon"
"What where are you going?"
"It's not important"
I arrived to my house and kissed her a good bye and drove off.
I came to a store and went in, I looked around and brought chocolate, flowers, jewelry and some new clothes.
I drove home and parked in my driveway.
I went in but then got a message.
Lapis💙
:hey I went to the store I will back soon love you!
:ok lapis I love you too
I put my phone back in my pocket and set up the house.
I dimmed the lights, I set up a movie in my room, I put a trail of rose petals leading to my room, and the chocolates in the kitchen table with rose petals saying " I love you"
I smiled then heard a knock.
Hey guys sorry for. It posting but happy late Valentine's Day!