Disguise

Peridots pov
I woke up on the couch and lapis on the floor. Oh my god my head hurts so much what happened last night. I got up but got greeted by a aching pain in my head. "Uuuugggghhh owwww" I said well putting my arm around my head. But I was thirsty so I had to get up. I got up and realized that I didn't have my glasses but who cares lapis already knows. I limped my way to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator. I grabbed a water and chugged the whole bottle. "Mmh much better." I threw away the bottle and went up the stairs. I held on the railing Incase if I fell.i went in my room and showered and changed into a white shirt with a alien on it and jeans with a dark green hoodie. I got my spare glasses and put them on. I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and lapis. I made pancakes and put them in plates and grabbed a water for lapis. I went in the living room and bended down and woke up Lapis. "Lapis get up I made breakfast for you" "ugh fine" I pulled her up and sat her in the chair to eat breakfast. "Uggghh my head" Lapis complained. "Do you know what happened last night?" "Uh I uhh maybe did something" Lapis said turning away. "What did you do" I said "I may have got us drunk" "why in the world did you do that!" "I thought it would be a good idea and to make you talk" "you dumb as-" am sorry okay!" "Ugh whatever just eat"
We went to school and did what we normally do. The bell rang and we got ready for lunch. I spotted lapis and went up to her. "Hey lapis how was your class. "It was boring like always" "my class was great we got to do math and then since I finish first I got to work on my robo-" " yeah yeah okay nerd I don't need to know taht boring stuff"
We went to lunch and sat at our table. "Hey guys!" "Hey what's up p dog!" "Hello peridot" "Hey" garnet just waved like always. "So have you heard that there's going to be any other concert about the space crew." "Hell yeah! It's going to be lit!" Amethyst said "well who's going" "am going" pearl said "me too" ruby and sapphire said. "And me" garnet said. "Yeah me too" Lapis said "uhh I can't go sorry" I said and emerald and turquoise. "You guys can never come!" Lapis looked at me with sad am eyes and are her food. "Am sorry lapis I cant the next one I can" I kissed her and put my arm around her. "Okay it's fine I love you" " I love you too" I said as I kissed her whole face "hahaha peri stop" "Okay fine" I said
Timeskip a week later.
Life with lapis has gone great she's all I could ever ask for. But I got a idea. How to go to the concert with lapis. "Ryan agreed to take my place as for pay back for last time I helped him.  Right know I was getting ready to go to the concert. "Okay here is my mask" I said giving my mask to Ryan. "Okay now lets go before were late" I said I looked at Ryan and saw theat he dressed like me good Okay now lets go. We got in the car and I dove us to the wear house. I parked and got out. Ryan said goodbye and ran back stage as I went to find lapis. I found Lapis in the crowd and sat next to her. "Hey lappy sorry am late" "it's okay" I waited and saw the crew come out. "Hey hey what's up guys ready to hear our new song!" Fake me said. The crowd yelled a yes "okay let's begin!" They got in position and started.

She may contain the urge to ran away
But hold her down with soggy clothes and breeze blocks
Citrezene your fever's gripped me again never
Kisses all you ever send are fallstops
Do you know where the wilds things go?
They go along to take your honey
Break down, now weep build up breakfast
Now lets eat my love my love love love
Muscle to muscle and toe to toe the fear has gripped me
But I go my heart sinks as I jump up your hand grips hand as my eyes shut
~ahh ~ahh ~ahh ~ahh
Do you know where wilds things go they go along to take your honey break down let's sleep build up break fast now let's eat my love, my love, love,love She bruises, coughs she splutters pistol shots
But hold her down with soggy cloths and breezeblocks  she's morphine queen of my vaccine my love, my love, love, love
Muscle to muscle and toe to toe the fear has gripped me but here I go my heart sinks as I jump up your hand grips hand as my eyes shut  ~ahh ~ahh ~ahh ~ahh ~ahh
She may contain  the urge to run away but hold her down with soggy clothes and breezeblocks Germaine, disinfect the scene my love, my love, love, love, but please don't go please don't go I love you so I love you so
Please don't go please don't go I love you so I love you so please break my heart please don't go please don't go I love you so I love you so
Please don't go please don't go I love you so I love so please break my heart please don't go I'll eat you whole I love you so I love you so I love you so x4
~ahh ~ahh ~ahh ~ahh
The whole crowd cheered as they finished and so did I. I turn and looked at lapis but she was looking at me too. It felt like it was only both of use as we leaned in. We then smashed our lips together. It felt like hours as we kissed but it was only a few minutes before we had to breath  again. We just laughed and sat up. We were walking out until I notice fake me signing me to come with him. "Hey guys wait for me in my car I will be right back" I said to the crew. "Okay" I went back stage and went up to Ryan. "What is it" "when are we going to have a other concert" "uhh next week on Friday why?" "Look I uh I- umm" "come on talk!" "I can't come on Friday!" "WHAT who's going to be Dj!" "Am sorry maybe you can get your girlfriend to" "but lapis doesn't know!" "I think it's time to tell her" "uhh fine back if she breaks up with me or doesn't do it am going to beat your as-" "OKAY okay I get it am sorry okay here's your mask bye!" Ryan gave me my mask and ran away. "WAIT they will see th- Ugh never mind" I got a bag and put my mask in it to hide it. I ran outside and went in the car. "Hey what in the bag peri" lapis said "yeah p dog you have some food am hungry!" "No it's just a gif that's all." "Can I see" "NO because uhh it's a surprise for me and I want to uhh open it later!" "Oh okay." And with that I dove everyone home and last me. I went in my house and laid on my bed "uuuggghh how am I going to tell Lapis!" I said then fell asleep.