Teaseing

Peridots POV
"What were you dreaming about?" Lapis asked with this smirk on her face.
"Uhh-I was uh well I" I tried to speak but I couldn't think straight because of the dream.
When I looked at lapis all I could think about was the dream.
"Well uh I was well uh...SCHOOL! I was dreaming about school" I said.
"School?" "Yeah school!" "Was I in it? Am sure I heard something like.." Lapis said crawling on top of me. Lapis then whispered in my ear.
"Ughh lapis~! Does that sound familiar?" Lapis said bitting my earlobe.
"Uhh I" I couldn't say anything I started feeling that heat between my legs, this is just like my dream!
"Lapisss faster~ harder~! What about that?"
I didn't speak I was too turned on and nervous.
"Come on peri~ doesn't this sound familiar?"
Lapis said kissing my neck.
"Uhh I- wel-I it dose....." my voice trailed over as I bit my lip.
Lapis was licking and kissing my neck!
She got up and said "come on we have school"
"Uhhh..." I said, how could she do that did she know this is torture just stopping like that!
I groaned and got up.
Timeskip to school
Lapis POV
I decided to tease peridot until she tells me what her dream was about.
I looked over at Peridot who was right next to me. I then had a plan, I waited for the teacher to turn around.
When she turned around I put my hand on peridots thigh. I jumped a little and turned to me. She glared at me but went back to work. I started to move my hand closer and closer slower I could see peridot hiding her blush and bitting her lip.
Peridots POV
Lapis hand got closer until she pulled away!
I glared at her but couldn't say anything so I hit her shoulder she laughed and went back to work.
Timeskip to after school
I got in my car and so did Lapis, I started the car and started driving home.
I could feel lapis staring at me but I couldn't look. I then stopped at a red light, I then felt lapis bite my earlobe, I tried to push her off but she just continued and started kissing my neck.
Then a green light came I sighed from relief and started driving again and lapis stopped.
When we got home I went in name and started doing my homework Lapis said she had to get food from the store so I stayed home I didn't want her teasing me again. I still felt the heat between my legs and I knew what I had to do to stop it, every time I looked at lapis I remember that dream.
Warning NSFW:
Lapis POV
I came home from the store and texted peridot I will be a late. Which was a lie I was going to surprise peridot.
I tip toed up the stairs and slowly cracked open peri's door.
But before I could look I heard a voice "mmmhhh ughhh" What? Was that peridot?
I peaked my head in the room and saw peridot with her head leaning back bitting her lip as she touched herself.
I had to be honest I was getting turned on, peridot then went faster and moaned "ughh mhhh lapisss" oh? She was touching herself cause of me. I then had a idea, I walked in room quietly, I then took off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans.
I then got on top of peridot, peridot's eyes shot open and stared at me "l-lapis I can explain!"
I didn't answer and kissed her.
I pulled her hand out of her panties and took off her shirt.
I then whispered in her ear "couldn't wait for me?" I said bitting her earlobe.
She shook her head and I then unclipped her bra. I then took off her jeans and kissed and bit her neck leaving hickys.
I then put my head between her thighs holding her legs down.
I took off her underwear and kissed above her area. Peridot bit her lip and leaned her head back.
I then licked her womanhood and heard her let out a moan.
I smiled and put my tongue in her, peridot let out a loud moan and I started going faster.
We went wild all night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)