Court

Peridots POV
"Beep..beep..beep..beep" I opened my eyes as I looked around the bright room the beeping noise was still going.
That's when someone came in "Hello peridot I see you are awake"
That's when I realized that I was in a room and in a hospital bed!
"What happened?" I asked "the police found you unconscious in the floor in a house, lucky the police caught the two criminals"
"I was shot!?" "What no the guy knocked you out with the gun but you will be able leave in a while"
"Oh okay" "oh and also you have some visitors"
"Let them in please" the doctor nodded and walked out of the room. Wait! Are the two girls safe I fucking put my life in danger for them where are they?
The door opens and in came lapis and the the two girls followed by two cops.
Lapis came running at me and gave me a hug.
"Lapis I've missed you!" I said and kissing her.
"I missed you too are you okay" "yeah am fine"
"Excuse me but I would like to inform you that you will be having to go to court soon" the officer said.
"Oh okay when" "on January 20" then the girls came up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you so much for saving our life's!" "Your welcome but I would like to ask, where's your family?"
"Oh um we don't know we where kidnapped when we were little"
After talking to the cops and lapis I was able to leave now.
I was walking out of the building while holding lapis's hand.
She got in the car and dove me home.
Timeskip to January 20
I left the court house and got in my car, I can't believe it jasper was going to sever 20 years in jail? And jade? Well what can I say jasper was charged with abuse and thief. Jasper admitted that she only was nice to me just so she can kidnap me so that she can have lapis to herself!? Fucking psycho!
Oh and turns out those girls were kidnapped for 7 years! Poor girls thank god I didn't leave them with jasper they would have died.
I dove back home and went in my house. I turned on the tv and I watched the news.
Oh my god why! My situation was all over the news, they talked about jasper the girls, jade and me. Oh no am not going to hear the end of it in school and the gems.