Surprise

Lapis POV
I woke up to my loud alarm and slammed the stop on the alarm. The sound stopped and I got up. I stretched and took a shower, I changed into a light blue shirt and black jeans. I went down stairs and went into the kitchen and there was my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey mom" I said sitting down in the table. "Hey honey want me to drive you to school today?" My mom said placing my plate with breakfast. "Sure" I said eating.
After I was down eating I put on my backpack and waited for my mom to get her keys, after a few seconds she came downstairs and walked out. I followed and got in the car with her, she started the car and started leaving the driveway. I got the aux cord and put on some music it was "I think your really cool like"
My mom got to the school and parked "have a good day at school lappy" my mom said as she drove off. I went into the school and went to class. A few minutes later peridot are in and sat next to me. "Hey peri" I said "Hey lapis" peridot said she seemed kinda off so I got an idea. I put my arm around her and grabbed her chin, peridot turned to face me and before she could say anything I kissed her. After a few seconds she relaxed and kissed back. I pushed her on her chair so now she was laying on her chair and I was on top of her. I grabbed her shoulders as she had her arms around my neck. I then licked her lip and she opened her mouth. I put my tongue in her mouth and explored her mouth. She let out a small moan which turned me on. I then heard a noise but ignored it and keep on kissing her. "Hey love birds don't do it in school" we both pulled away and turned our heads and saw that it was amethyst "Amethyst!" She just laughed and sat down. We both got up and sat down embarrassed.
Timeskip to lunch
Means peri left the class hand in hand, people stared at us but we ignored them and went to the cafeteria. We sat down on our table and ate. Later came the rest of the crew. Emerald and turquoise came "Hey uh turquoise and emerald can I talk to you guys in private?" I said standing up. "Uh Okay" they both said. They crew stared at us but didn't say anything and continued eating. I pulled them out the cafeteria and pulled them to the bathroom. "Peridot what are doing here?" "Yeah peridot what's so secret that we have to talk in the bathroom?" I checked the stalls and no one was there so that was good. "Look Ryan can't make it to the next concert" "WHAT why!?!" "THAT jerk!" "I know okay!, but the problem here is that who is going to take his place?" "Oh shoot your right" "ugh this is Ryan's fault!" "Ryan said to tell Lapis and I can't do that" "yeah your right lapis will probably break up with you or something" "yeah I agree" turquoise said crossing her arms and sighing. All of a sudden I got a idea who should take Ryan's place. "OH!, I got it I know who!" I said rising my arms up smiling. "What" "who?" "You know that girl who asked to see my face?" "Yeah?" Emerald just nodded and I continued to speak "I showed her my face back stage" "what!" "Really are you dumb" "I know I know but listen!" They stared at me and waited for me to continue so I did. "We should have her to play the role since she knows my face and we are friends!" I waited for a answer and got nothing, I opened my eyes and saw that they were smiling. "You know what" Emerald said "that a good I idea" "yeah I agree" turquoise said. "Really okay I will call her up after school and tell her if she wants the role!" "They nodded there head and opened the door "come on let's go" turquoise said "oh okay" I said going out of the bathroom.
We came back to the cafeteria and sat back down on our table. "Hey peri" lapis said "Hey lapis" I said, I noticed that she wasn't eating so I gave her my food "here have this" "thanks Peridot" she said eating my sandwich. I giggled and talked to the crew until lunch was over.
Me and lapis came out of school and
Got Into my car
I dove lapis home and kissed her goodbye and dove to my house. I parked in my driveway and called obsidian.
"Hello?"
"Hey obsidian can I ask you something it's me Peridot"
"Oh okay what is it"
"Can you play as Ryan because he can't come on our next concert"
"Me? Really"
"Yes you can you do it please am not forcing you to but please"
"Of course I can I will love to"
"Really thanks"
"No problem"
"Okay come on Friday so I can give you clothes to wear for the concert"
"Okay great"
"It's on next Friday at 9:30"
"Okay I will be there"
"Okay thanks bye!"
I said hanging up. "Yes!" I shouted and went inside my house. I put my backpack down and went up the stairs and into my room.
I laid in my bed and fell asleep having sweet dreams.