Coming over

Lapis POV
After peridot drove me home I went in my room. I laid in bed and started to wonder, who where those people that pulled in her driveway? Maybe her parents came from a business trip? Whatever it's not anything to worry about, I have to do my homework I can't fail my classes.
I sat in my desk doing my homework after half an hour I was done. I setting text peri if I could come over I already missed her.
I got my phone out and texted her
Waterwicth: hey can I come over
Periclod: What um sure but my family is here you don't mind do you?
Waterwicth:no it's fine
Periclod: okay when are you coming over
Waterwicth: can I come right now?
Periclod:sure do you want me to pick you up
Waterwicth:nah I'll drive
I got in my car and started it up, I wonder what her family is like.
I parked at her house and started to get nervous, what if they don't like me? Do they know am her girlfriend?
I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds, my heart was beating so fast but I tried to clam down.
Peridot then answered the door. "Hey lapis come in" I walked in and saw two girls on the couch and a woman in the kitchen and a man sitting on the chair reading the news.
"Hey mom and sad, meet my f-friend she's sleeping over" I glanced at peridot and noticed that she was nervous too. The woman turned around and looked at me and so did the man. "Okay just don't make a mess in this house or else you will clean it up" the woman said "hello peridots friend go have fun your invited her just don't be too crazy" the man said. We were about to go upstairs until "hi who are you" a girl said. I turned around and saw it was one of the girls in the couch. "That's Angela and Kimberly" peridot said "hi am lapis am peridots friend" "nice to meet you" Kimberly said "thanks" I said and went up the stairs.
We went in peri's room and sat down. "So what do you wanna play?" "Hmm truth or dare" "sure"
"Truth or dare" I said "Dare"
Peridots POV
"I dare you to..." I saw her bitting her lip witch couldn't mean any good. "Kiss me" Lapis said crawling on top of me. I started to become nervous if someone walks in. "But what if someone walks in"  "it'll be quick" I leaned in and so did she, our lips touched and I put my arms around her neck. She deepened the kiss and I couldn't help but to let out a small moan.
I was about to pull away until my door busted open "hey perid-" we pulled away and turned to see squareidot standing at the door "oh hello who are you?" Squareidot said getting closer to lapis. "What did you want" I said standing in front of her before she got to lapis. "I was going to say that mom said if lapis wanted dinner?" Squareidot said still checking out lapis. "Yeah I'll come just give me a minute" said lapis "okay be fast" squareidot said winking and leaving. I was fuming with angry, then I felt two arms around my neck. "It's okay babe I don't like her I love you" Lapis said kissing my check. I kissed her lips and pushed her in bed.
"Let's go eat then" lapis nodded and got up.
Timeskip
"So tell me about yourself lapis" my mom said. "I like painting and water I also plan to be a artist in the future" "I Uh see and do you plan to run a company?" "I do if I can't be a artist" "what are your parents job?" "My dad works at a office and my mom works at a restaurant" "hmm I see"
After dinner me and peridot went upstairs. "So my turn truth or dare?" Peridot asked laying in bed. "Dare I ain't no scary cat" "I dare you to call pearl saying your ass hurts" peridot said laughing. I pulled out my phone and called pearl.
"Hello?"
"Hey pearl uh can you h-help me" I said trying not to laugh.
"Sure what is it"
"My asshole is burning"
"Oh um I... uh what happened"
"I eat to many tacos" I said in a Mexican ascent.
"Did you try to go to the restroom?"
I just couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing.
"What's funny"
"It's just a dare sorry" I said hanging up.
"Okay truth or dare?" "Truth" "..uh tell me a secret" I said in whispering in her ear. She got close to me and whispered "I really want to...."

Hey guys sorry for not posting and happy late thanksgiving bye