Ruined

Peridot POV
"Ughhhh what happened?" I said as I sat up. I looked around my room and saw OH my god it was lapis. I looked down and I still had my clothes on. I got up and put my glasses on and toke a shower. I put on a green hoodie on and black shorts on. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made waffles with whip cream on top for me and lapis.
I finally finished and sat down, as I was about to eat I heard footsteps I turned around and saw lapis. I blushed and said "oh hey lapis.... So do you know what happened last night?" "Oh you got drunk" "oh so why were you in my bed?" "Oh I well I fell asleep sorry" "it's ok I said.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked lapis did a thinking face so cute what!?? No don't think like that Brain "we can go to the park?" Sure"
We went to the park and I decided that the reason I think lapis is cute is because.. because I peridot have a crush on her. So at the park I am going to tell her how I feel.
We sat down on a bench and watched the waves in the ocean. I looked over at lapis and saw that she was looking at the beach. I started sweating because she looked so pretty. Ok here I go "um lapis can I tell you something?" "Oh yea sure what is it peri?" I can do it I can do it Lapis then smiled at me. I CANT DO IT "um well I have had these feelings when am around you and... I-I-I want to tell you that I lik- "HEY GUYS!" I whipped around and saw Amethyst GOD dam IT I was about to tell her "oh hey Amy" lapis said "so what are you guys doing here?" "Oh we were just bored" "oh well can we have a sleepover again?" "Sure just you right" "Yea"
Time skip
We came to the house and went in. "So what now?" "Let's play truth or dare" amethyst said with a evil smirk.
We all sat around in a circle and Amy went first "so pDot truth or dare?" "Dare i said proudly. "I dare you to show use your abs" "oh uh o-ok" I took of my shirt and saw lapis and Amy blush. I then also blushed and put my shirt back on.
After playing truth or dare we decided to watch a movie, we sat down on the couch and watched the movie. Half way thought the movie amethyst laid her head on my shoulder. I then heard lapis groan, I turned around and saw lapis with a mad face. God only if I knew why. " so were would I sleep?" "Oh well you can sleep with me" "what about me!" Lapis said "um if you want you can also sleep with me" "ok"
We all changed into our pjs and went to bed. I was about to sleep until I felt arms warp around both my arms. Ugh what ever I don't care I like it when lapis touches me but am not sure about amethyst. With that I fell asleep.
That picture above is so cute 🥰