Whats going on?

Lapis POV
I was in peri's room until I heard the front door open and people's voices. I took a peek outside of peri's room and saw that peridot, emerald, turquoise and two other people in the living room talking. Peridot then grabbed something from something I couldn't see because the people were blocking it. Peri then started to go upstairs I panicked and hide in the closet. Peridot came in and sat in her bed, she was on a phone I could tell it wasn't hers because I knew how hers looked like. After a few minutes peridot got up and left. I came out and peeked my head out the door again. "Ok I found something guys" peridot said showing the phone to everybody. "HAHAHAHA wow that's embarrassing!" A boy said. I got a peek of what was behind them and saw a a little bit of hair peeking behind them. Was someone else there? "Yeah yeah we know but how are we going to wake her up" Emerald said. "Well we still have to wait" peridot said "yeah no kidding you punched her two times!" Turquoise said to peridot "yeah because she woke up once and how else am I suppose to get her in the car!" Okay this is getting to crazy I need to know what's going on. I stepped outside the room, and walked down a few steps then said "Hey peri who are these people and what are you guys talking about?" "AHHH lapis what are you doing here!" Peridot said "I was waiting for you but you never came to I came to your house to wait for you" I said "oh ok but can you go upstairs for a minute please" "what why?" "Because am just doing business" "like what" "uhh we are trying to figure out something that's all" "can I help?" "No because uhhh this is private" "oh ok then I will wait in your room then" I went up to peri and kissed then went upstairs. "Ok then I will only take a few minutes that's all then we can hang out!" Peridot said "okay" I said going in her room and laying on her bed. Sigh guess I will just sleep then. I said dozing off.
Peridot POV
"Ok so let's continue!" I said everyone just nodded. I feel bad for lapis she waited for me but when I came I laired to her. "She's wakening up!" I turned around and she was. "Ugh what happen wait where am I!" Jade said opening her eyes. "Who are yo- oh the space crew what do you want!" She said looking at us. We put our mask on so she didn't see us. "I believe that you saw one of our faces!" "Ohh yeah right I did what are you going to do about it!" Jade said. I showed her the phone of the notes she wrote. She the turned a dark red "okay what about it!" "We will show everybody!" "NOO please I will do anything!" "Well you can't tell anyone who he is!" I said pointing to Ryan. "Okay I will not tell" I then saw her crossing her fingers. I punched her in the gut. "OW! What the heck!" "I saw you crossing your fingers!" "Ok ok I won't!" I then saw her smile and I heard a little laugh. I then grabbed her arm and broke it. "AHH please stop!" She said tears falling down "if you don't be quiet I will break the other one" I said grabbing her other arm. "Ok ok I will be quite" I then let go. "Robonoid!" I said three then came. "I need you to use e45a6 on jade" I said "okay master"the three said "what's e45a6?" They said "you will see" I said smiling. The three robonoids got on jade and shot a dark green slime in her mouth. They then got off her and went back to me "how many days back" "only this day" "okay master" they said and took out there screens and typed something in. The slime then glowed. The robonoids went on her and made her swoll the slime. "Okay master now we wait" "Okay all done can you guys take her to her house to her room" the nodded and carried her outside. I went upstairs and in my room. I went in and saw lapis sleeping. I went up to her and laid besides her. I started playing with her hair well hugging her. I then kissed her forehead. "Mmmh peri?" She said wakening up. "Yes sleeping beauty?" "I love you" She said barring her head in my chest. "I love you too" I said "can we hang out now" "yes, yes we can" I said picking lapis's head up. She looked at me and smiled. She leaned forward and so did I. We got closer and then kissed. I ran my hands though her hair well she had her hands holding my face. After a few minutes we pulled away. "Let's go" I said "okay but where?"I was about to speak until I noticed she was wearing my hoodie. "Hey are you wearing my hoodie" "huh oh yeah sorry" "it's ok you look cute" "oh really okay" I laughed and whispered in her ear. "Now people will know you mines" she stopped and blushed she then went up to me and pinned to the wall. "This will know you  are mines as well" she kissed me and I kissed back she then but my neck "ahh lapis"
After that she sucked in my neck. I tired not to moan but I let out a few. "There now people will know your mine let's go" she pulled me out the house and in the car. I then grabbed her shoulder and she turn towards me and I kissed her soon she kissed back. I then kissed her neck and sucked on her neck. "Mmm peri" I then made out with her again. I then ran my hands down her body and stoped at her thighs. I then pulled away. "Wanna do it" I said winking. I saw her blush and look away "uhh I um I" I kissed her down her neck and stoped when her shirt blocked me. "Yes or no?" I said running my hands up her shirt and pushing my body on hers. "She then bite her lip and looked away. I then licked her neck "ahh peri" "if you want to continue just say yes or no" I said. "Yes please.." "Okay" I pulled away started the car and started driving. "Wait where are we going?" Lapis aid "to the park" "weren't we going to do it?" "No" "ugh I hate you" "I love you too" I said winking and laughing.