001

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

IT was supposed to be a peaceful Sunday morning for the woman that sprawled mannerlessly on the soft white satin sheets that were surrounded by four walls.

But all in one it was found impossible to flicker an eye shut when she heard another bang followed by some people shouting outside her house.

Having to work her ass off on all the days of week as a surgeon and then luckily getting a free time to blink was more attractive to her than some famous korean pop idols out there.

And she currently wasn't going to let that chance slipped off her slender fingers just because of some noises down the neighborhood.

So she do, what a normal tired person would do in her shoe and stand up against her will. Sure those people would be getting some injection shoved their down ass if they continue to disturb her sleep like that.

Her hands slid on the both sides of her skull and she gracefully tied her shoulder length hair into a messy bun.

After that her first priority was to check up on the infant that she had tucked in, last night in the room beside hers.

Opening the door to the pastel blue room a deep sigh left her mouth when she realize that the child was still sleeping soundlessly; oblivious to the chaos outside the walls of this apartment.

But then she remembered that Jeongguk was known for his sleep-like-dead nature.

Being his mother for over three years the woman had now carefully wrapped the details of baby's nature around her wrinkled organ like a over hyped decorative sheet.

A breathily chuckle escaped her mouth and she closed the door after checking one last time to insure her mother instincts.

She let her feet dragged her to front door of the apartment as she clutched the metal ball— which other refers as door knob in her palm. After a click the wooden door made a creek sound as it allow the blinding light to fall on her disoriented figure.

The woman quickly shut her eyes close clearly not liking the strong light that shunned on her tired face. It took her a second or so to adjust to the atmosphere outside and test her sight again.

Her vision was met with a big vehicle that stand right beside her front porch.

'Bighit travellers'

Was boldly written on the sides of the truck and some contact numbers for the advertisement purpose.

Her neatly shaped eyebrows crunch in confusion as she saw 4-5 men wearing staff shirts pacing back & forth between the truck and the house on her right.