002

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

HARA sigh in content when she finally get her hands on the smiling baby.

Jeongguk was fully awake now and was trying to hop like a bunny he is, getting all excited.

His small face crack in a huge smile which show his teeths; the front two being slightly bigger than others making him look like a rabbit. Hara likes it. No scratch that she loves it. She love everything about him. From his big doe eyes to his sweet giggles.

Everything about him was a blessing to his mother. She couldn't be more than happy having him in her life.

"Did he troubled you?" She asked. Voice sweet and soft showing that she was in a good mood. Well why shouldn't she when she have a three year old bouncing in her arms.

Hara struggle to keep a firm grip on the baby as he kept wiggling around to get down. She would've let him go if they were in a good environment. Good environment which didn't count hospital cafeteria having dirt all over the place.
From crumbs laying on the tables to wrappers stuck in corner, whole place was a mess. She made a mental note to report it to hospital trustees.

The mention man shook his head in her direction before sipping on his latte. A sigh escaping his full lips when his tongue tasted the awfully familiar liquid. It was done just how he liked.

She look at the baby before turning to older man smiling in gratitude.

"Thank you so much Jin." she breath out. "I owe you a big time."

Jin just chuckle and wave his hand in her direction.

"It's my Job Hara. And besides I really like spending time with my favorite kid."

He smile sweetly at the boy in her hands and ruffle his hair. The baby in return smile at the man and squeals.

"Unka Jin!" Jeongguk screamed.

He tried to jump onto his babysitter but Hara was fast enough to not let him fall. The boy just made a sad face and began playing with his mom's combed hair.

"My shift for today is surprisingly done. I'd see you tomorrow then?"

He nodded at her words as acknowledgment and lean down to peck at the top of baby head.The kid was too busy fighting with the hair strands to notice this as he make 'ooo' sounds when the strands fall back on his face everytime he pushed them away. Jin chuckle at this and wave his hands at the woman.

Biding goodbyes here and there Hara made her way outside of busy building smiling in content that she got off early today.

It was just 7 in the evening as the sky outside was still showing some signs of light. The sun was completely out of sight but neverthlessly the blue space shinned.