007

°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°

THERE were many little things that made hara happy. She was the one who appreciate small talks and small moments. It doesn't take much for one to make her smile. You just have to do one stupid thing and she'll laugh right there. Just like how she was laughing right now at the blue head as he poke his tongue at her. His amazingly handsome face covered with patches of floor.

Hara don't know when that happened. She just remember that one moment she was cooking for him in his kitchen while he and Jeongguk were watching her, and other moment they started playing with flour. Jeongguk was hiding behind hara figure as he peeks to see his uncle Taetae with handful of white powder- ready to give the much younger boy a shower with it.

The woman's hand sprawled out as she stop him for doing so. Taehyung pout at that and whines. He wanted to have fun just like how jeongguk had when he threw the flour at him, but the doctor mother of him was coming in way.

"Hara! You didn't stop him from throwing flour. Why are you stopping me then?" The blue head whines, hands itching to do something. Hara chuckle at that and shake her head.
"Why would I stop him? You look so cute with this flour all over your face."

Sinful snorts leaves her mouth again making the older male infront of her raise his brows. He tries his best to not let her words affect but ddaeng, he finds his face getting hotter by seconds. He clear his throat and maintain the childish pout on his lips again.

Hara smile at the sight of him. She was a very outgoing person- a very social one. It isn't hard for her to make friends. Just like how in mere few days she got too close to this handsome blue head.

Hara, in her whole life, never felt what the real pain was. She spent her life very smoothly. The first fall she bare was when Jeongguk was born. Right after his birth everything went down in her life. It was like she was riding a rollercoaster and all of suden there was a surprise drop. Very heart aching and eyes widening.
She don't want to recall those memories. She hates them.

But it's not like Hara blame Jeongguk for anything. For her, he was the best thing that happened to her. Even if before him she was happy but after him she was content. She find the perfect true love they talk about in books and novels. It didn't have to be between a men and women- to be referred as love. The kind she went through was true love between a mom and her son. And she wouldn't ever trade this feeling with anything in world.

As hara was lost in her thoughts, Taehyung took advantage of that and stepped closer. His flour filled hands going under her arms, which were sprawled around to stop him, and he rubbed the flour on little one's head.

Jeongguk ear piercing scream brought Hara back into reality. Her eyes widen and she quickly turn around to face Jeongguk. As her arms were making a cliché titanic pose, when she turned around she accidently hit Taehyung in his stomach side. She gasped widening her eyes while a sorry left her mouth in flow. The older man didn't get a chance to show his reflex of black ninja turtle when his feet slipped over the tiled floor and he fell down to his butt.