012

°•°•°•°•°

°•°•°•°•°

Taehyung grab the small one's hand securely, afraid to let go as if there will come a kidnapper any second and snatch the kid away from him.

In reality this was just his over protectiveness.

After much convincing and pleading the kid's mother finally let him go out with Taehyung.

At first she was hesitant to send her kid alone. There were countless what if situations ringing in her mind. But after seeing both the child and man sad pout and puppy eyes, she cracked and allowed them to have a small ice cream date.

Taehyung smile at the picture of the young doctor in his mind.

She's like the older version of Jeongguk but with more feminine features. He thought.

The man concluded that it would be so cute to see Hara with Jeongguk's bunny teeth but sadly the mention woman doesn't smile that much. Even if she do, it's always a close lip and soft smile, never a wide grin.

His mind went to events that took place a week ago. The day when he went to mall and bought a gift for doctor.

In all honesty, he only went to Jeon house for the purpose of giving hara a gift but the woman wasn't supposed to know it.

He remember the sorrowful look on both mother and son on that day. How the baby eyes were filled with tear and he was asking for a specific one.

His daddy...

Taehyung can't help but get curious as why Hara don't talk about that matter openly.

They've been very close in these past six months. Hara was never afraid to speak her mind and tell him about herself- same with Taehyung.

He know her likes, her dislikes, her favorites, her good and bad habits, her preferences- mainly every basic thing about her.

But the thing she don't talk about is her past, her family and at last, her husband or perhaps ex if we look at the fact that she don't associate with him that much.

Taehyung know he was being a nosy person and he's guilty for that.

But the curiousity was killing him.

And we all know what they say about: curiousity always kill the cat.

With a deep breath, the older male calm his heart and look down at the kid skipping beside him.

Jeongguk starlight doe eyes were practically shinning while looking around. He would stare at a tree and then smile. Then at people, and so on with other things. In short he was smiling at everything that comes in his line of sight.

Taehyung don't know why the child was so joyous today so he decided to not beat around bush and ask him about it.

"Hey baby." He cooes. "What are you excited about?"