Silent cries - Brother!5SOS (part 2)

- Part 1 of Silent cries was requested by @fivesecondsoffanfic!

- Part 2 requested by @5sos_ageplay! 

Luke - 14 years 

Michael - 16 years 

Calum -16 years 

Ashton - 17 years 

----------------

~Flashback~

Ashton, Calum and Michael was shocked. "So... All the "I just fell" was lies'?" Luke nodded, sweat starting to show slowly. Ashton sat beside Luke, interwining their fingers. "Luke.." 

~present~

The boys were now very protective of him. As Ashton was the oldest of them, the boys decided it was best the he was close to Luke. Now they had a chance to fix it, to maybe stop this. Luke was needy to cut, to feel that dangerous blade on his wrist and arm. But as he was getting 'help' to stop self harming, though he didn't want to. 

But he had made a promise, he remembered that promise so clearly:

''Can you make me, at least try to stop - for mom and dad, and us?" Luke nodded, tears slowly running down his cheeks. 

Luke let tears run yet again, and god why did he have to cry so much? 

See? You are nothing but weak and helpless 

I don't need to know twice, demon. I already know that! 

I love to see you suffer, knowing that someone doesn't even give shit about you.

Like I don't know that, demon...

Ha, I'm getting closer for you to relapse! 

No, no, no, no, NO!!!!

Luke screamed, thoughts overwelming him. Breathing became faster, he fell onto his knees, tears hitting the floor, and a razor and blood dripping onto the floor. He relapsed, he broke his promise to his brothers. "Luke!" Michael raced in, and saw his baby brother on the floor, caught in a bad situation. 

He gasped, and he knew now; the demon, his inner-demon had taken control. He quickly got the blade away, "Ashton! Ashton, help!" running down the stairs, a sobbing Luke in his arms. Ashton gasped, "Shit, shit, shit! Go get the first aid kit, now!" Michael ran to find it, while Ashton sang quietly for Luke. 

Luke didn't know what to do, he felt like someone who was weak. Because he was. Weak. Ugly. Fat. Worthless. 

~1 year later~ 

A few months after Luke's inner-demon attack, Luke was slowly getting better - but it went slow. Luke was slowly healing, and the day today he is happy, and he loves himself much more. 

He smiles a real smile everyday.

His scars are slowly fading from his thighs and wrists. 

But he is, and always will be a senstive boy. 

But the most important thing: 

Luke is happy.

---------- 

So, this is part 2 of 'Silent cries' hope you like it, babe! :)