Blamin' tears - teen!Lashton

Requested by @iloveanima! :)(:

Ashton - 16 years 

Luke - 14 years 

Michael - Dad 

Calum - Dad 

------------

Ashton and Luke never got along. Never did, and never will. Ashton was always mean to Luke, Luke tried to at least be friendly, his brother would just push him away, call him things like 'fat' etc. He hated it, and he knew if he didn't tell his parents one day,  and soon, Ashton would go to far. But he didn't want his brother to hate him  anymore. Not anymore. 

One day, Ashton went to far. And what happened? Only time showed. 

Luke bumped into Ashton, "Dude, watch out will ya'?!" Luke's heart sank, because this time everything was different; he had a feeling something was going to happen today, Is Ashton going to blow up today? And boy, was he right - that day, he went too far.

Luke sat down, and saw Ashton texting someone.  Ashton glared at Luke, "Non of your business, bro!" And that's when Luke broke down. He stood up, and he raced to find their parents, Michael and Calum. 

"Dad! Dad!" Michael stopped piling clothes up, and Luke jumped into his arms, crying. "Luke, what's wrong?" Michael kissed his forehead, rubbing his back. Luke sobbed, cluching his dad's shirt. Michael sat down, Luke cluddled into his side. "Tell me, Luke, what got you crying?" Luke sobbed, and breathed out. 

"As-shton.. Acting me-eann.." Michael got the hint, and called Calum up, while Luke sobbed into his shirt. "Babe, what's wrong?" Michael rubbed Luke's back, causing Luke to cough. "What, is Luke or Ashton crying?" "Luke. It's luke who's crying. AShton and him haven't been the best friends, or brothers." Calum sighed, "Fucking kid.. I'm on my way home, baby, don't worry.." Michael breathed out, "Thanks love." 

Calum came home, running up to Michael and after the crying and sobs. He entered, and kneeled down in front of Luke, "Let's go talk to Ashton, yeah?" Luke sniffled, and nodded. Calum helped him up, Michael interwining their fingers. 

"Ashton Fletcher Clifford, young man you're in big trouble!" Ashton got scared; really really scared. Luke took Michael's hand, swallowing the lump in his throat. Michael sat down, Calum next to him, Luke next to Ashton. Ashton looked down, knowing what  he'd done wrong. 

"How is it, you've been treating your brother? How you've been treating him, isn't the way you've been treating him since his birth. What happened since you started acting this way, love?" Ashton sighed, and tears pricked in his eyes. 

"I.. I.. was jealous of Luke.." Luke's eyes went wide, "Why?" Ashton smiled sadly; "Because you had the friends. You had the beauty, the talent - unlike me. I felt like I had no one, no friends, no talent - no nothing.." Luke knocked over the couch, attacking Ashton into a massive hug. "I'm sorry! You're just as beautiful, just tell me when you feel like that again!" 

Ashton let a tear slip, and Luke dried it. Ashton phone ringed, and Luke looked at his parents. They grinned, and nodded to a smiling Luke. "Yeah.. Sure, I can ask Luke too, if it's okay?" ... "Luke, do you want to hang out with Max and Charlie and I?" Luke smiled, nodding. "Yes, he does.. Where? .. Subway?.. Yeah, on our way." Ashton hang up. "C'mon Luke, let's go." Luke grinned, and they ran out the door. 

"It's good kids we raised, huh babe?" Michael kissed Calum, laying him on his back. "Yeah, it is." And they kissed again. 

-------------

Here you are, hope you like it!