Jealous Cal - Baby!Cashton

This was requested by @5sodivas :)

Calum - 2 years headspace
Ashton - 3 years headspace
Luke - Daddy & Duda
Michael - Baba & Bab
[•••••••••••••]
As Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton was walking around the nearest horseranch, and Ashton saw a black and white Islandic horse, that suddenly removed Luke's attention from Calum, who stopped gurgling and got a bit jealous. "Horsie, daddy! Daddy, baba, horsie!"
They both smiled, and rolled both boys up to the 3 horses in the paddock. Michael called them over, and with Luke and little, excited Ashton holding some grass in his hand, holding Luke's hand with his other hand.

Calum just sat there, getting jealous quite fastly; no surprise though. Because he thought so many things. He thought, Stupid horsie, stupid duda, stupid bab, stupid evewrythwing! He felt like crying any minute, and soon they were home again, the exact same thing happening. Ashton getting both his duda's and bab's attention, leaving Calum to play with his invisible friends the he didn't have. He usually never needed one or two, but god damn right now, he could use one.

It litterally didn't matter if he asked, "Duda?" or "Bab?" without tugging on their shorts, it litterally didn't matter how loud he was. They both just looked at Calum harshly, telling him to stop. Calum wobbling, and unsurely walked over to his big clothes closet, and hid on there, letting a tear slip of lonelyness and jealousy. He wished that he could just say all he felt to both Michael and Luke, slip out of his little, 2 year old comfy headspace, and tell that he missed... No. No. Fucking. Way.

No, you can't do that, Calum. They'll never understand anyway, just stay here and stay in your headspace, if they find you.

And hours past, if not a day, before Luke and Michael realized that Calum was missing. "Where the hell is Calum?" Luke looked at Michael, guilt suddenly building up in them both, for ignoring the poor boy. The poor 2 year old 'baby'. They searched, and agreed to, since they last saw or heard anything from their youngest, was about.. 4-5 hours? God, such bad parents they were at that exact moment, that day. How could they forget about little Calum, the youngest of Ash and him?

After about 30 minutes of searching, they finally found him. They found the poor, tired, red puffy eyed boy, asleep in his closet in his nursery. Michael picked him up, and carefully took off his black, skinny jeans, and long armed, black sweater, and put him in his pj's. He then carried him to his nursery, popping in his favourite dummy in his mouth, after he put the baby into his crib, pulling the covers over his little, wrecked and tired boy.