Moody forced - Baby!Shyla

Requested by @shysubmissive! 

You're probably wondering why it says "Baby!Skyla" right? Well, it's a reqiuest where she is forced into ageplay, by the boys, and the most common headspace is 1 year, so that's what I picked of age. And all the boys are her daddy's :) 

Skyla - 1 year headspace

Calum - Daddy 

Michael - Daddy 

Luke - Daddy 

Ashton - Daddy 

Sorry of this is like really bad, just... Sorry 

--------------------------------------------------

"She's done what?!" Calum gasped, and felt really annoyed, he thought his baby girl was better behaved. Skyla came in through the door, and was met by Calum. "Young lady, you are in so much trouble!" Skyla looked at Calum, "Hello to you, too..?" Calum was mad, not furious though he did seem like it. 

Skylar sat down her bag, and was pulled into the living room, sat on the sofa. "Give me your phone, and you'll get it back when I call you down for dinner." Skyla shook her head, "No." Calum sat down in her eye level - "Do you want more trouble, or do you want to me to take all your electronics..?" Skyla shook her head, giving her phone to Calum. "Now go to your room, and come down when we call you down to dinner, okay?" Skyla nodded, and threw her bag over her shoulder, and went to her room. Why it's such a big deal? And what are they gonna do? 

~downstairs~

The boys was sitting around the table, talking what the fuck they were going to do with Skyla and her behavior. They were all searching for selutions, and Luke snapped his fingers, "Guys, found one." All the boys looked as Luke turned his pc screen, "Age play is where you treat him/her, as a baby, and make them think that they are younger then they are." Luke read, an evil grin on his face; the boys smirked. "Malum, go buy the things we're gonna need. Lashton will stay here, keeping an eye on soon enough baby girl." 

~At dinner~

"So, Skyla," Skyla looked at Ashton, not eating her food. "We were called up by your school, third time this week," Skyla gulped, sweat pilling slowly. "Ye-es?" Michael smirked, and stood up, hand behind his back, holding a nappy and dummy. "Oh, and we have found your punishment, baby..!" Luke held her arms, and Calum her legs, Ashton laughing on the floor, face red as she screamed, feeling the nappy beíng taped around her torso, and struggled against their gribs. 

"NO! NO! NO, GET THAT FUCKING NAPPY OFF ME!!" Ashton laughed, making the other's laugh too. Except Skyla. 

Skyla's pov - 

What was going on? Well, let me tell you what's going on - my dad's is putting on a fucking nappy and a fucking dummy in my mouth - baby things on me! "I'm not a baby, get this off me!!" I was swung over Michael shoulder. "This is your punishment - age play." I felt him smirk, his smirk burned into my back, and I was given some rubber from a bottle with milk into my mouth, and I had no choice to do anything else but drink it. 

I finished the bottle, and whispered as my eyes shut quietly... "Daddy's.." 

Maybe this isn't so bad, Skyla..