Memorie nightmare lane - Baby!Ashton

I.. Uh... Yeah, am back, after a long time away from this book... And for that, I'd like to apologize! So sorry! There has been a lot going on, boarding school ending, break up (still suffering from that), fighting unwanted feelings against my ex boyfriend.... Sorry...

Ashton - 1 year headspace
Luke - Dada
Calum - Baba
Michael - Bubby
•••••••••••••••••••
Ashton layed in his crib, sleeping sweetly. But the first flashback of his ex-girlfriend played through his little brain, he whimpered a little. Bummie, his stuffed bunny in his arms, and his pink (yes, pink ) bunny dummy in between his lips, Ashton got yet a new flashback of her. He whimpered, his tiny-headspace brain almost having enough. But he didn't want to wake his daddies, or else he would be a bad boy. Cause they had a busy program tomorrow.

But after almost all flashbacks  had played, his comforting dummy fell from his lips. A loud wail, cry left his lips, tears falling fast already. He sat up, screaming, crying, "Dada! Baba! Bubby! Dada! Baba! Bubby!" He just wanted one of them, he didn't give a damn about which daddy, just one of them.

Michael was the one who had the guard tonight, even though he'd be grumpy maybe, coffee always could help the next day. He always got a coffee, no matter what. It's Michael Clifford. Michael woke up, and their baby's wail could be heard to his room, "Dada! Baba! Bubby!" Michael threw the sheets off his body in one, rough swift movement, pulling on his t-shirt and sweatpants, and running to the baby's room. There was Ashton, standing in his crib, his dummy that he loved so much, fallen out of his mouth, Bummie in his arms; he saw Michael, and leaned foreward, Michael catching the heavy boy before he fell. "Bubby! Aswton sowwy!" Michael held the boy, who sobbed, cried into his chest; his heart broke by the sounds lifting from his lips, though he knew why he was crying and breaking down. That is the whole reason to why they started age play, before he fell into a deep, surver depression.

Ariana, his ex-girlfriend, who broke up with him, because she couldn't the distance between them all the time; she never got pregnant though, as they used pretty good protection, that counts for both Ariana and Ashton. She was the he really loved, had a burning passion for. He sometime got like this, this wasn't the first time he was like this. It has happened a few times - there, a few times is an understatement - it was often he got the flashbacks - crying, dropping his dummy, wails leaving his precious lips.

Michael rocked the boy, walking down the kitchen, a crying but slowly calming down baby in his arms; he walked to the kitchen, eye lids half open. Setting Ashton onto the floor, he fished a Spiderman dummy from the cabnit where they keep his bottles, milk powder, etc in, popping it into his mouth, giving the boy a plastic spoon to play with while he made his bottle. "Bubby's gonna make you a bottle of milk, okay? Play with the spoon, until then. Okay?" Ashton nodded, hitting the floor with the plastic spoon; Michael knew he wasn't allowed to, but anything to distract his baby from his thoughts in this state.

A tired, almost sleep walking Luke stood at the door, "What's wrong with him, Mikey?" Michael could hear the thick layer of concern in raspy, still sleeping voice. "The usual nightmare memories, that's all." Luke cooed at the boy, playing with the spoon, as Michael popped and mixed some vanilla and a half sleeping pill into his bottle. To make him sleep. Holding a finger over the nipple of the bottle, he shook the bottle, looking at Luke. "Go back to bed, I got him Luke. Go sleep more."

Luke nodded, leaving as Michael set the bottle on the counter, picking up Ashton, who sniffled, tears still running slowly. He walked back to his nursery, sitting in the bed  they set in there. He sat down, holding the bottle in one hand, he fixed the latter in his embrace position, so he was laying across his lap. He started feeding the baby, smiling and halfway through the bottle, Michael set down the bottle on the floor, and walked to his bedroom again, sleeping baby in his arms.

He pulled the covers over his fragile boy and himself, looking at the time on his phone on his nightstand.

01:55 am

He groaned, but managed to fall asleep once again. Arms wrapped around his baby saftly.

~ Next morning ~

Calum and Luke didn't see Ashton in his nursery, and Luke said, "Ashton had another memorie nightmare last night, Michael had the shift ladt night - maybe their in his room?" Calum mentally groaned just as much as a he groaned in reality. He knew waking up a Michael whom had been awake like that, was as grumpy as a volcano who could let it's lava explode suddenly.

"Go buy him a coffee. Make some coffee in the kitchen, while I go wake him up. Ash won't be a problem, but Mikey? Oh hell, we need more."

So, coffee was ready and 2 buckets of ice was ready if that was needed.

"Mission Wake-Up-Mikey-Who'd-Been-Up-That-Night.. 1,2,3 start!"