Daddy tantrum ~ Baby!Luke

9Requested by @twonedlsnhiancorn! 

Luke -  9 months headspace 

Ashton - Daddy 

Malum - Uncles 

A/N ~ love sorry but to make Luke throw alot of tantrums, I want him to be sick - I know how fuzzy sick babies can be.. So for him to be extra, extra fuzzy I'll make him sick with a little fever! Sorry love! I'll rewrite if you want that! 

-------------

Ashton's pov - 

I am scared, scared to leave my 'baby' alone with his uncles today. He is so daddy sick, sick after me, so you can't imagine how much trouble he'll cause his uncles. He always does it, even though he can't speak quite yet, then still.. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts, hearing a wail from the baby moniter. I ran up to his room, and tell you, right now the time is 3 am, and I haven't slept all night, because Luke has been sick with a fever that's getting better. I ran to his room, and saw my poor sweaty boy sitting in his crib, making grabby hands to me. 

"Hey baby.. You okay?" Luke shook his head, and I saw he had puked into his bed. "Aww baby, let's get you in bath, yeah?" Luke clutched onto me, a whimpering mess. I turned on the tap, and I checked it was the perfect tempature, so he didn't get worse, and I stripped Luke from his onezie and nappy. I set him in the water, and gave him some toys to play with, while I cleaned his crib's covers and threw it in the wash.

I went back to him, and he sobbed when he saw me. "Baby, daddy's got you, daddy's here." I dried him, and put him in a new nappy and onezie that stood "POOP! It's down there" and I put the sleeping Luke into his crib. 

I walked downstairs, and saw the boys. "Hey boys." They flashed me a smile, and and I took my backpack. "Luke has a little fever, and it's getting better. But he is fuzzy, so don't be harsh or anything, because he is a little sick. Okay?" They nodded, eyes wide. "He is sick?" I nodded, "Yeah, he is. So don't be harsh, okay?" They nodded, "We won't." I smiled, "Thank you so much for doing this, boys." They smiled, "No problem, Ash. Now go, go do what you need to do." I walked out the door, hoping Luke wouldn't be to much trouble.

Michael's pov - 

"So, he's sick. Luke's sick. So rarely, he is that." Calum nodded, "Yeah, it i-" A loud wail came through the baby moniter, and and I ran to his room. "sshh, uncle got.." He looked at me, through glassy tears. I picked him up, already knowing he'd be fuzzy. I walked down the stairs, him clinging to his penguin Boo. I sat down with him in my lap, and he made grabby hands for Calum, "Hey bub, Lukey sick?" 

He couldn't answer, cause he couldn't talk or understand since he was in his headspace. He whimpered, "Calum, go take some food for him, yeah? Ashton texted me saying there is some cut up bananas in the fridge." Calum gave Luke to me, and went to the banana. He looked longing at the bananas, and grabbed the lid, stuffing it into his mouth. 

"Eww, Luke, here you go." He saw the banana bite, as I passed it to his lips, he refused. "Luke, c'mon. It's good, see." He opened, and kept playing with the lid, and he fuzzed. "Nappy change?" I walked to his room, and changed his nappy, and his eyes slowly shut. "Aww, bud, let's get you to bed, yeah?" Luke's 'little' fists rubbed his eyes. I put him in his crib, and took the banana lid. "Sleep  tight babe." 

I shut the light, and shut the door quietly. I heard Ashton's voice downstairs, "Did he fall alseep?" I nodded, "Yeah, he did. Poor baby.." Ashton sighed, nodding. "No shit, sherlock. Thanks again guys."I smiled, "No problem, i'll always watch my 'nephew'." And Calum I left. 

Ashton's pov - 

I hope Luke, get's better soon... Don't you?