We have to do it - Baby!5sos (part 3 - final)

So, now to end this update - 3 parts can't be better. I hope you understand, that I'll write a different age play one shot after this.
So, now I'll end this one shot by spicing it up, with the chili. Here you go, everyone!💘

Luke - Newborn headspace
Calum - 4 months headspace
Michael - 7 months headspace
Ashton - 1 year headspace

Niall - Daddy (Luke)
Liam - Baba (Calum)
Harry - Bab (Michael)
Louis - Mommy (Ashton)
[•••••••••••]
The boys was today, going to a photoshoot for the first time, after that the whole world was told that they do age play. And every country went bizarre, crazy. England, Ireland, Denmark - everywhere went crazy. And other artists went crazy, fans went crazy; most fans thought it was the cutest thing ever, and most celebrities like Union J, who visited the 1D and 5SOS boys often, who this day went with them to the photoshoot, to help them.

Inside the boys' household, a lot of things was happening. George was playing with Calum and Michael, on the floor, Ashton was wobbling beside his dad, pointing repeatingly at JJ, asking over and over to everything and everyone he saw, "Wast dat, mommy?" or, "Wos's dat, mommy?" To Louis and Jaymi, JJ helping Liam pack the boys' things, and a squirming Luke who kept clapping and gurgling, teasing his daddy, laughing. "JOSH CUTHBERT, come and help me! Please!"

Josh litterally jumped up the stairs, and saw poor Niall, struggling to change and dress little Luke. Niall looked at him, "Entertain him, talk to him, sing to him - anything, Josh, please.." Josh smiled, and went over, cooeing at Luke, who's ocean blue eyes looked curiously at him, pouting his lip. "Hey baby, teasing daddy a little? Well, don't do that, you have a photoshoot in," he looked at his watch, "3 hours, so be nice. Alright?" Niall groaned, and his took off Luke's pj's, and put on a pair of boxers on him, Josh packing his baby bag. Josh laughed, watching as Niall was a little stressed out. "Cuthbert, I hate you. For saying that there is only 3 fucking hours." Josh smiled innocently, "Ay, I made Luke stop."

Niall nodded, and put on Luke's red converse on his feet, fixing his quiff a little. "Yeah, thank you for that." Niall smiled, and Josh took Luke's baby bag, "No problem." As they both walked downstairs, Luke on Niall's hip, they saw Ashton pointing to the floor, "Was's dat, mommy?" Louis held back a groan, "That's the floor, baby." Niall tried not to laugh, and Josh laughed silently into his shoulder, they both thinking Ashton was adorable. Louis put on Ash's shoes, and he clapped his daddy's head, "Doggy, daddy, doggy."

Niall sat Luke into his boosterseat, and buckled him in,and sat beside Luke, JJ beside him. The other boys buckled their baby into their booster seat, and then, for the first time, they had to coach their baby out of their headspace. And they all knew, what hell that'd be. And they knew it. "Luke? Luke, look at me, okay?" Luke looked at Niall, and Niall took his dummy out of his mouth, and took Boom, giving to JJ, who gave to Josh, whom had the baby bag hidden from Luke's eye sight.

~ With Louis, George and Ashton ~

"Ashton, I need you to come out of your headspace, we're at the photoshoot in 20 minutes. C'mon, please?" Ashton shook his head, "No! Mommy, me likey me in hweadspawe." Louis sighed, and looked at George helplessly. George looked at Ashton, "Ashton, you have to. As soon as it's over, you can slip into your headspace again. We promise." Ashton shook his head, not wanting to get out of his comfortable and safe headspace. "No, Werge.." They sighed, and Louis got texts from the other boys, saying that their "baby" was out of their headspace. George read it, too, and he saw Ashton's glassy eyes. This was going to hard, it was gonna be tough.

~ At the photoshoot ~

10 minutes before the shoot actually started, Louis somehow had succes with getting Ashton coached out of his headspace, but was Ashton happy 'bout it? Nope. Neither was the other boys. Their baby bags had to be hidden, as they were ordered to pose, and Ashton kept looking at Louis, his eyes desperate for that baby bag, with his stuffed bear, Fluff. Louis had to shake his head, though it did hurt him, and even Jaymi (the sassy of Union J), could see it.

But, listen up! Even though the boys were close to slip into their headspace, the photographer managed to get loads of good shots, good pictures of them. Yay! For the crew, the boys and babies!

As soon as the photoshoot ended, the magic words were said, "You're allowed to go home, boys!" JJ picked up Luke, who layed his head on his shoulder, Josh picked up Calum, who played with his quiff that Josh smiled at, George picked up Ashton, Ashton close to tears, Jaymi picked Michael, who stuffed his fist into his mouth, gurgling.

~ At home ~

When they all came home, they put their babies into their cribs, and Luke got his bottle, halfway through the bottle, he fell asleep in his daddy's arms, and Niall layed him into his crib, closing the door silently.

He walked downstairs, to the boys, and they all played a game of truth and dare until midnight.
[••••••]
I now have added the chili to the homemade sauce - I seriously hope that this is good enough, though I know that all I write is crap..