Razor slip - Baby!Calum

sSORRY FOR THIS UPDATE, AFTER A YEAR ALMOST HAS PASSED, OR ACTUALLY MONTHS. I'M SO SO SO SORRY! 😨
•••••••••••••••
Ever since Michael started age play with Calum, the boy was more happy. He was still depressed, but he hope that this helped him; and it did. He would always have his scars from self harming, but hadn't self harmed in a year, and he of course hoped, that he had stayed clean for 1 year.

But when he felt that he could leave Calum alone home, he was wrong, but he didn't know that when he left. Nethier did Calum, but all the hate that was sent him 24/7, he realized got to him. He, without he could control himself, ran to the bathroom, desperat for the burning sensation and blood on his arm, he searched and searched for the pack of razors he had hid from the boys, in his closet.

He found them, and ran to the bathroom, glassy eyes, thinking about how much he would break 1 year without self harming. He let a tear slip, as he shakily held the little razor in his hand, and sliced it over his wrist, blood dripping onto the floor. Boom, he slipped into his headspace. He went to find his phone, and called up Michael. Michael picked up straight away, "Daddy!" Michael got worried, "Calum? Baby boy, what's wrong?" Calum sobbed, wanting his daddy, and his blue dummy.

"Caluwm.. Wanfs daddy!" Michael tried calming down Calum, "Baby, daddy's in front of the house. Come to the front door, okay baby boy? It's gonna be okay, baby boy." Calum hanged up, and crawled towards the front door, to Michael who dropped his bag, and picked up Calum, holding the boy who broke down, close to him. He saw blood from his baby boy's wrist, "Baby.. It's okay, let's bandage up your scars.." Michael helped Calum bandage it up, and it took at least 30 minutes, Calum hiding the arm, liking the pain, knowing he deserved it.

"Daddy, Caluwm deweres if!" Calum sobbed, as Michael kissed his forehead, rocking him slowly. "Baby, easy... No, you don't... Daddy's got you, daddy's here." Calum clinged to him, as Michael gave him a new nappy, and put on a onesie on Calum, holding him closer as he warmed a bottle to the broken boy in his arms.

As Calum kept crying, letting tears slip, as he accepted the rubber into his mouth, drinking the milk, crying himself to sleep of guilt and thought eating him and his mind alive. 10 minutes later, a finished bottle was set on the table, and Calum was asleep, his blue dummy in his mouth, and holding Michael's finger, asleep woth visible red puffy eyes.

Michael kissed his forehead, whispering into his ear, "I'm never leaving you alone again.. Not right now.."