We have to do it - Baby!5sos

Cannot remember who requested this (sorry?!😪) but here it is, whomever requested this one :)

Luke - Newborn headspace
Calum - 4 months headspace
Michael - 7 months headspace
Ashton - 1 year old headspace

Niall - Daddy (Luke)
Liam - Baba (Calum)
Harry - Bab (Michael)
Louis - Mommy (Ashton)
{•••••••••}
Niall's pov -
So, 5 Seconds of Summer is young. Yes, but they have started to become uncontrolable, stupid, rebels. Went to a party every night after a concert, getting in fights in drunk condition etc. Management asked us, "What can we do to stop this, boys?" I raised my hand, "I have, uh, maybe read a type of fanfic called age play?" More as a question, that sounded.

They looked at me, curious, "What is age play?" I told them what it was, and they smiled, "There we go, we have our selution! Good thing you read that type of fanfic, Nialler!" So fans' fanfictions can also be used in reality. They looked at us, "So, we need a "daddy" for each boy. Niall, you're Luke's daddy. Liam, you're Calum's daddy. Harry, you're Michael's daddy. And Louis, you're Ashton's daddy." We nodded, and they said, "We'll go out and buy the things you need for this. Now, all you have to do, is, to get them to agree to the idea. If they don't agree, force this nappy on them." They gave us a nappy, and we nodded, leaving with worried smile on our face.

"They'll hate us for this, boys." Liam nodded, agreeing with me. "To start with, they will."

~ At home ~

Another proof that age play was needed to help the boys, met us when we came home. "No! Fuck you, Calum!" Luke. I looked at the boys, we stumbled back at the sight we were met with when we came into the living room. Are you ready?

Empty chip bowls was one the table, two on the floor, chips all over floor, empty soda bottles on the table. I shouted, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" They other boys, Liam, Louis and Harry was just as pissed off as me. "I don't know, chips and soda?" I sighed, and looked at them. "This is not just 'chips and soda' this is fucking mess, boys!" The boys put down their Xbox controls, "You are not our mother, Niall."

I had suddenly anger boiling in my blood, "Enough! Go to your fucking rooms!" They suddenly felt small under my screaming, and they ran to their rooms, probably scared. Cause when Niall Horan here is mad, he is not fun to mess with. And I'm getting a newborn headspace baby boy. Probably because they know that when I'm mad, I'm not such a controlable man.

~ At night ~

Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton doesn't know about our little selution, and while Josh helped me set up Luke's nursery, I pulled off Luke's underwear, and put a nappy on him instead, and layed him in his adult sized crib that was done and set together. So now, all I had to do was wait until the morning. He's gonna hate me for this, but we have to do it. I walked out of the room, Josh following as I closed the door.

Liam's pov -

I softly and quietly opened Calum's door, and Sandy followed me, his adult sized crib under his arm. I pulled the covers off him, and pulled off his underwear, while Sandy silently build his crib, and I taped on the nappy, picking him up like a baby, and Sandy nodded, taking his sheets, and put them over Cal's body as I layed him in the crib. So just like Niall, I would have to wait for him to wake up in the morning. He's gonna hate me for this, but we have to do it. Softly and quietly, I opened his bedroom (nursery?) door, and Sandy followed, and I closed his door silently.

Harry's pov -

Walking up to Michael's room, I got Dan to follow and help me set up the crib so I could lay him down in it, while putting on the nappy on him. I opened the door, and saw his sweet, sleeping figure, and waved Dan in after me, helping him set the crib down in the corner. I walked over to Mikey's sleeping form, and lifted te covers off  him. I lifted him up, and layed him on his back. Pulling down his underwear, I lifted his legs and put the nappy under his bum, taping it onto his hip. I lifted him, and layed him in his crib, and Dan layed the sheet over him, and I sighed looking at him. Just like Niall and Liam, I would have to wait till he woke up in the morning. God, he's gonna hate me. But we have to do it. I walked out the door silently, and Dan followed, and I closed the door, trying to make no sound.

Louis's pov -

Niall, Liam and Harry had put their baby in the nappy; now I just need to do the same with Ashton. And I know they're all a heavy sleeper. I walked into Ashton's room silently, and set his crib along with wall, and walked over to him, pulling the covers off his body. "5 more minutes, mommy..." I smiled, and pulled down his underwear, taping on the nappy around his torso. I lifted him, and layed him in his crib, putting te covers over his body. I sighed, and knew this was going to be rough for all of us. Just like Niall, Liam and Harry, I have to wait until morning, where he wakes up. They're gonne hate us for this, but we have to do it. I, like a ninja, with no sound made, I walked out of the room, and closed the door.

~ At morning ~
3rd person's pov -

Niall, Liam,  Harry and Louis woke up, empty bags surrounding them, nappies, dummie, onesies and other age play a.k.a baby things. They groaned, and heard a loud "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!" From the boys' room. They each ran to their "baby" and they were met with pissed off boys, sitting in the crib.

Niall looked at Luke, "Niall, I'm a not a fucking baby! I just turned 19! What the actual fuck!" Niall explained everything to Luke, whom was pissed at management and One Direction. And the fanfictions.

All the other boys explained it to Calum, Michael and Ashton, who reacted just like Luke. So the rest of the day, was forcing the boys into an onesie, and clean nappies, and popping a dummy into their mouths. Luke, by the end of the day, had calmed down, not so mad - or pissed off - he admited that he liked it; by the next day, he already slipped into his newborn headspace.

The other boys, was more trouble, though. It took Calum about 1-2 days to slip into his 4 months headspace, Michael it took about 2-3 days to slip into his kr months headspac; and Ashton? It took him a whole week. 7 days. But the boys admited, that they liked it.

In the end, they loved age play and their age play daddy.