Silent cries - Brother!5SOS

Requested by @fivesecondsoffanfic!

Really cute prompt she send in! Like really, really! 

Luke - 14 years 

Michael - 16 years 

Calum - 16 years 

Ashton - 17 years

*starts typing* 

---------------

Luke was bullied, and everyone didn't give shit about it. Cause he deserved it. He couldn't tell his brothers, Michael, Calum and Ashton. They would hate him, they probably didn't give shit about it then. But was he mistaken? 

Wanting to break, wanting to cry. People never helped him, people didn't give shit, cuase right now he was pushed up against his locker; tears were pricking his eyes, tears were running slowly. He was let go, hearing someone shout "hey let him go!" and he knew who it was- Ashton. He was let go, and he curled into a ball, tears running, and Calum and Michael taking the bully to the office. 

Ashton feel onto his knees, "Luke? Luke, look at me." Luke shook his head. "C'mon babe, please.." Luke sobbed loudly, and Ashton pulled him up; pulling Luke weakly to his knees, and ran to the school's bathroom. He locked a bathroom stall, and set Luke on the toilet. He cleaned up the wound, and he saw a text from Calum. 

From: Calum 
Dude, we've got to go home with Luke's condition. Teacher's and our principal is worried for him... 

Ashton sighed, and helped Luke up. "Let's talk when we get home, babe..." Luke's eyes became glassy, he couldn'y hide this anymore- his darkest secret, what could hurt and break his brothers more, was discovered. His silent cries, he cried at night, wasn't going to be silent anymore. All and everything he feared; was now true. 

~at home~ 

"So, Luke; explain..." 

Luke sighed, and tears again pricked in his eyes, 

"When mom and dad died, that's when all of this started. Cody had something he could use against me, a very sensitive spot to talk about; he tried to break me, and it succeded him to break me. Cause today, I'm broken into a million or a billion pieces. And I started to.. self harm... and now I've been bullied for a year.." 

Ashton, Calum and Michael was shocked. "So... All the "I just fell" was lies'?" Luke nodded, sweat starting to show slowly. Ashton sat beside Luke, interwining their fingers. "Luke.." 

--------

Hope you like it!